Gameplay Sliders/Modifiers Discussion

Bondi

School Cricketer
Anyone have Mohd Sherry’s settings in screenshots? The videos are not available anymore on Youtube.

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone have Mohd Sherry’s settings in screenshots? The videos are not available anymore on Youtube.

Have you found them yet? I have them on my PS4, but I am away for work. When I get back in a couple of weeks I can post them.

issue

County Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Have you found them yet? I have them on my PS4, but I am away for work. When I get back in a couple of weeks I can post them.
Can u post it here it will be helpful[DOUBLEPOST=1593082200][/DOUBLEPOST]Looking for sliders for full swing bowling can anyone help

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I will do so when I get back home.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone got any realistic ODI/Limited overs sliders that makes you interested in playing a full game?

azkhan

Club Captain
@Mohammed Sherry do you have your slider settings on video or screenshots of them? Trying to access them but the video has been removed. Since the update my settings have been reset. I originally used your settings as you had them for each game type which worked great. Thank you.:thumbs

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Mohammed Sherry do you have your slider settings on video or screenshots of them? Trying to access them but the video has been removed. Since the update my settings have been reset. I originally used your settings as you had them for each game type which worked great. Thank you.:thumbs
Search Mohammed Sherry Cricket 19 settings on YouTube

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Only thing I complain about Cricket 19 gameplay is, fielder run from mid off, mid on to long off, long on and take catch too easily... I experiment everything in slider to fix the height and travel speed of the ball to avoid that, but still not successful... Pls any one have the solution for that, pls share it...

Any one knows, how to tackle this with slider settings?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any one knows, how to tackle this with slider settings?
Can't fix that in sliders as far as I know. Fielding needs a genuine overhaul next game, as most know already lol

GJD23

School Cricketer
Hey guys, there's been a few requests for @Mohammed Sherry 's C19 sliders and settings given his YouTube videos have been removed for those.

Is anyone still using them? Would really really appreciate if someone (or @Mohammed Sherry ) could share them.

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Here are the sliders. I want everyone to know that I am doing this under protest due to all the terrible messages I got from some of you. If you have to threaten to rape and kill someone who was away dealing with COVID just becasue you want some computer game sliders, you have a problem!

TEST

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1604988042][/DOUBLEPOST]ODI

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread