Playthrough: Australia

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia vs Zimbabwe, Second ODI, Adelaide (18 Jun)
Lineup:
:bat: Aaron Finch :c:
:bat: David Warner
:bat: Steve Smith
:bat: Shaun Marsh
:wkb: Peter Handscomb
:ar: Glenn Maxwell
:ar: D'Arcy Short
:bwl: Mitchell Starc
:bwl: Nathan Coultner-Nile
:bwl: Jhye Richardson

Australia make one change with Carey still in awful form. Short comes in to replace him.

Zimbabwe were sent in by the Aussies and Mire lasted 2.1 overs before Starc clean bowled him. Hamilton Masakadza, now fit again, was bowled for 8 in the same fashion. Starc then pinned Ervine LBW meaning his first spell was 3/17 from five overs. Musakanda was then trapped LBW by NCN leaving ZIM 4/30. Sayers bowled Raza for 9, and then got rid of Moor four overs later, but not before Moor got 31 from 25. Williams and Cremer then came together and played well, Cremer anchoring and Williams attacking, before Williams was LBW for 68 to NCN. Sayers then cleaned up Mavuta, his third bowled, and an over later Cremer nicked to slip. Chatara was bowled by NCN, leaving Australia with 193 to get.
ZIM All out 192 (43.5 overs, Williams 68, NCN 4/49, Starc 3/24)

Finch bottom edged to the keeper in the 6th over for 6. Unfortunately for the Zimbabweans, Warner and Smith put on 134. Warner eventually went trying to hit his second six of the night, hitting it straight up, but that worked pretty nicely for Australia as Short got some crease time while Smith hit Australia to the win. An anticlimax was Smith getting 2 leg byes to win, meaning he finished on 98*.
AUS 2/193 (34.2 overs, Smith 98*, Warner 69)

Australia win by 8 wickets and take the series. MOTM: Steve Smith

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia vs Zimbabwe, Second ODI, Adelaide (18 Jun)
Lineup:
:bwl: Chadd Sayers
Australia went in unchanged.

Australia elected to bowl again after the toss and Mire again was out for 2 in the third over. Chari and Ervine got a partnership going before Chari nicked Sayers to slip for 26. D'Arcy Short bowled Raza for 17, then in his next over, Ervine picked long on and was out for 42. Starc returned to the attack and while he was expensive in his first two overs back, he bowled Taylor for 17 in his third. Williams counterattacked again before he was cleaned up by Richardson, before Moor and Cremer went harder. Between then and Moor nicking Jhye behind, they put on 48 in 4 overs. Richardson got Mavuta for 16 in his next (and final) over, before Starc returned and bowled Jarvis for a golden duck. Cremer's assault finally ended when he picked deep mid wicket off NCN for 43 but Zimbabwe still produced their best batting effort.
ZIM 282 (46.5 overs, Moor 53, Cremer 43, Richardson 3/46)

Australia lost Finch again early, although this time it was in the 4th over. Warner was then LBW to Cremer, leaving Australia 2/39 in the 11th. Short and Smith combined for another 70 run partnership before Short was bowled for 32 by Raza. Raza also bowled Marsh but not before a very quick and vital 23. Smith brought up his 100 in the 41st over and was stumped next ball. Maxwell and Handscomb looked in trouble when 51 were needed from 30 balls. However, they only needed 17. They took 16 from Chatara, 19 from Mavuta and 17 from Chatara again.
AUS 5/284 (47.5 overs, Smith 100, Handscomb 55*, Cremer 2/36)
A whitewash for Australia. Smith MOTM, but Jhye Richardson player of the series for his 10 wickets.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
ODI Series vs England:
Squad:
:wkb: Pete Handscomb

:wk: Alex Carey

:ar: Marnus Labuschagne

:bwl: Nathan Coulternile
:bwl: Mitch Starc
:bwl: Patrick Cummins
:bwl: Chadd Sayers

:bwl: Adam Zampa

Marnus Labuschagne is one of two ins after a great start to his county summer. Cummins also returns with Neser and Hazlewood dropping out of the squad.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia vs England, First ODI, Lords (6 Jul)
AustraliaEngland
:ar: D'arcy Short
:bat: Steve Smith :c:
:ar: Marnus Labuschagne :slvo:
:wkb: Alex Carey
:bwl: Pat Cummins
:wkb: Jonny Bairstow
:bat: Chris Fuller
:bat: Joe Root
:bat: Jason Roy
:bat: Eoin Morgan
:ar: Ben Stokes
:wkb: Jos Buttler
:ar: David Willey
:ar: Moeen Ali
:ar: Chris Woakes
:ar: Adil Rashid
The big shock for Australia is the hopelessly out of form Finch being dropped. Marnus makes his ODI debut while Pat Cummins is in for Sayers from the last ZIM game, but not the tour game. As for England, 19yo Fuller debuts, while they've picked an absurd amount of :ar:.

D'Arcy Short went early for Australia, making nine. The Aussies didn't lose a wicket again until the 30th over. Marsh and Warner established themselves before going hard. Warner and Smith did the same thing after Marsh was LBW, then when Smith was LBW, Maxwell was sent out to keep going. Rashid bowled a great last over, keeping it to 1, but Warner's 156* was still a great innings.
AUS 4/283 (50 overs, Warner 156*, Smith 58)

Cummins bowled Bairstow for 7 in the second over, a massive wicket. Fuller departed for 1 in the next over. While Root and Roy did then put together a partnership, it was broken by NCN in the 12th when he bowled Root. Four overs later Roy was LBW, leaving England 4/87. Stokes and Morgan then put on 72 before Stokes hit a Short long hop straight to Starc at long on. Buttler nicked his next delivery to Carey and while there was no hattrick, England were in trouble. Jhye Richardson made that worse three overs later when he got Morgan LBW. Short got Ali the next over, then after Willey was dropped the next over off Jhye, he bowled Willey. Starc then came in and yorked Rashid. England had lost 6/35.
ENG 194 ao (34.3 overs, Morgan 76, Short 4/21)

Australia win by 89 runs, and despite Short the destroyer with the ball, Warner gets MOTM.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia vs England, Second ODI, Birmingham (6 Jul)
Au
AustraliaEngland
:ar: Marnus Labuschagne :slvo:
:ar: Jofra Archer
:ar: Tom Curran
Aussies unchanged, England drop both their spinners, against a team that plays spin badly...

Fuller and Bairstow got off to a run a ball start before the former nicked to slip for 20. Bairstow and Root then added 100 in quick time before Short again broke a partnership, getting Bairstow LBW for 71. Another century partnership between Root and Roy followed before Root nicked Starc and was out for 91. Roy was yorked four overs later for 65. Stokes failed, hitting NCN to long on for four. Short then had Morgan stumped the next over. Buttler was bowled in the next NCN over. Woakes and Willey struggled to get going and the former was bowled by Starc in the 48th. A couple of blows from Willey and Archer got England to a huge total.
ENG 8/388 (Root 127, Bairstow 71, Roy 65, Starc 4/88)

Australia needed a good start and they got it- Short and Warner put on 45 in 5 overs. Then Short was LBW to Woakes for 23. Woakes removed Warner four overs later, nicking to Bairstow for 34. But the real hammer blow was Smith for 1, nicking to Fuller at slip. Marnus failed in the pursuit to up the run rate, out for 4, and Carey was LBW for 1. Maxwell and Marsh stabilised, but Maxwell presented Bairstow with his second catch just as they looked to up the rate. Marsh was LBW Curran for a great 76 the next over, ending the Aussies' chances.
AUS 225 (39.5 overs, Marsh 76, Willey 3/46)

1-1. MOTM is clearly Root.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Australia vs England, Third ODI, Manchester (6 Jul)
Au
AustraliaEngland
:ar: Marnus Labuschagne
:wkb: Pete Handscomb
England unchanged while Australia bring in Pete Handscomb for Maxwell.

Bairstow and Fuller took their time after electing to bat, but as soon as Bairstow went, he nicked off off Cummins. Short came in in the 17th after a 50 run partnership and Root immediately edged to slip. Coulternile bowled Fuller in the 20th, leaving England 3/104. Morgan and Roy struggled to score and Morgan eventually edged a pull to the keeper for 4. Stokes edged a sweep for 1, but then Roy and Buttler put on 120. Buttler was eventually LBW Richardson for 70. Willey didn't last long, hitting two fours and then being LBW for 9. Cummins got Woakes in the last over, but England got to 306 despite their shaky start.
ENG 8/306 (Roy 71*, Buttler 69, Short 2/52)

Short got a duck, bowled Woakes, to put Australia on the back foot. Warner was yorked for 23 in the 12th over. Smith and Marsh then got a century partnership before Smith edged behind for 48. Marnus and Marsh put on another 100 before Marsh departed for a brilliant 152, caught in the deep, with 43 needed from 39. Marnus kept Australia on track and then was LBW with three balls left and 4 needed. Carey missed all of them, meaning England got the match and the series.
AUS 5/303 (Marsh 152, Marnus 55, Woakes 2/43)

Despite England winning both the match and the series, Shaun Marsh gets MOTM and MOTS.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
T20s vs ENgland
AustraliaEngland
:bat: Aaron Finch
:bat: Travis Head
:wkb: Josh Philippe
:bwl: Josh Hazlewood
:ar: Adil Rashid

T20i 1: ENG 5/225 (Buttler 86, Cummins 2/29) beat Australia 7/175 (Maxwell 51, Jofra 3/40)

T20i 2:
AUS CHANGES: :purpleo: Jack Wildermuth :purpleo: Pete Handscomb :redo: Pat Cummins :redo: Aaron Finch
ENG CHANGES: :purpleo: David Willey :purpleo: Moeen Ali :redo: Tom Curran :redo: Adil Rashid
ENG 6/192 (Bairstow 38, Root 38, NCN 2/44) beat Australia 4/183 (Warner 79, Archer 2/30)

T20i 3:
Both teams unchanged
ENG 3/214 (Bairstow 86, Root 77*) lost to Australia 3/218 (Short 94, Smith 69*, Archer 2/35)
WE WON A T20 GAME

Attachments

• 1611634024273.png
    1611634024273.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 0

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
T20s with WI:
Two changes
:purpo:: Chris Green, Alex Carey
:redo:: Josh Philippe, Jack Wildermuth

AustraliaEngland
:bat: Usman Khawaja
:ar: Chris Green :slvo:
:bwl: Andrew Tye
:wkb: Shane Dowrich
:bat: Evin Lewis
:wkb: Shimron Hetmyer
:bat: Nick Pooran
:ar: Kieron Pollard
:ar: Andre Russell
:ar: Jason Holder
:ar: Keemo Paul
:ar: Kyle Mayers
:ar: Sunil Narine
:bwl: Gudakesh Motie

T20i 1: WI 8/152 (Dowrich 49, Cummins 3/41) beat AUS 6/147 (Khawaja 53*, Motie 3/29)

T20i 2:
Both teams unchanged
AUS 5/121 (Khawaja 47, Paul 2/30) lost to WI 4/122 (Dowrich 60, NCN 2/19)

T20i 3:
Both teams unchanged
AUS 3/123 (Warner 68, Paul 2/19) lost to WI 5/124 (Dowrich 49, Tye 3/30)

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
T20s with India:
Three changes
:purpo:: Riley Meredith :slvo:, James Pattinson, Jason Behrendorff
:redo:: Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood

AustraliaIndia
:bat: Usman Khawaja
:ar: Chris Green
:bwl: James Pattinson
:bwl: Jason Behrendorff
:bwl: Riley meredith :slvo:
:bwl: Andrew Tye
:bat: Virat Kohli
:bat: Rohit Sharma
:bat: Shikhar Dhawan
:wkb: Rishabh Pant
:bat: Shreyas Iyer
:bat: Shubman Gill
:ar: Hardik Pandya
:ar: Shivam Dube
:ar: Akshay Karnewar
:ar: Atit Sheth
:bwl: Jasprit Bumrah

1st T20i:
IND 6/206 (Pant 63*, Shreyas 54, Meredith 3/29) beat AUS 5/168 (Warner 41, Bumrah 2/32)

2nd T20i:
Both teams unchanged
AUS 2/170 (Finch 70*) lost to IND 3/172 (Dhawan 93*)

3rd T20i:
Australia: :purpo: Pete Handscomb :redo: Steve Smith
AUS 6/117 (Khawaja 42*, Bumrah 3/13) lost to IND 3/120 (Dhawan 68*)

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
T20 World Cup:
Two changes
:purpo:: Jack Coleman :slvo:, Shaun Marsh
:redo:: Travis Head, Nathan Coulternile

Pakistan vs Australia
1611645161081.png
Jack Coleman becomes T20 cap 98 after an outstanding year.

PAK 2/232 (Babar 190*) beat AUS 6/192 (Maxwell 63, Faheem 2/32)
And that's a world record score. F

Australia vs Bangladesh
1611645834900.png

BAN 6/238 (Mosaddek 59, Pattinson 2/43) beat AUS 4/204 (Warner 85, Khawaja 84)

Sri Lanka vs Australia
1611646304489.png

AUS 6/133 (Hasaranga 3/25) lost to SL 4/134 (Perera 67*, Starc 3/35)

Australia vs India
wouldnt capture lineups sad
1611646847042.png

AUS 3/157 (Khawaja 80*, Maxwell 59) lost to India 3/159 (Rohit 97, Coleman 2/27)
Just awful

WI won the tournament, as would probably be expected by some

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Please tell me you've got a screenshot of this
Babar made 190 in a t20 match?
As I've said before, my CC is bugged to hell and doesn't let me capture properly, so I don't have a screen of the game itself, but I can probably try and capture Babar's page with the score as his HS.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
@Aislabie @NePtuNe Gaming
Snip Tool is a semblance of working today, so here are the screens
1611863958217.png
1611864204605.png
Post automatically merged:

As for the rest of this.... I've currently moved to a Test-only save (still Aussies) as I find playing Tests in this game much more enjoyable to limited overs games. I know a lot has been made of the way this game does T20s in particular- I completely agree, as 3/4 of the best T20 batsmen in the world in my save all scored huge centuries against me- but I think they have test matches spot on. I'll post occasional updates in here from now on.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
That is insanity

Plus I agree that this isn't a very good game at all. The amount of simple things that it cannot get right - like the glitch where a player's domestic high score cannot be lower than their international high score - are very frustrating, especially when they only really seem to change one or two things a year most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread