Crysis for PC

Yes I know it. Crysis will be releasing later in this year and will be releasing on both DX9 and DX10 versions. I wish I had a compatible system to play it.

Crysis,It's DirectX 10 Compatible.

i'll tell you guys one thing.once,in a magazine about crysis,there were two pictures and a question....?

It read: "Can you point out the difference between the two pic's?"

i killed myself to find little differences like clouds different from both pictures.

Actually,the answer was that the image on the left was a real shot picture and the right was from the game.i was stunned.However,Awesome graphics in the game,they're surely making crysis one of the greatest DX 10 Compat.Games.

Crysis,It's DirectX 10 Compatible.

i'll tell you guys one thing.once,in a magazine about crysis,there were two pictures and a question....?

It read: "Can you point out the difference between the two pic's?"

i killed myself to find little differences like clouds different from both pictures.

Actually,the answer was that the image on the left was a real shot picture and the right was from the game.i was stunned.However,Awesome graphics in the game,they're surely making crysis one of the greatest DX 10 Compat.Games.
Till now, the only game i saw competing Crysis in graphics was Call of juarez directx 10. Both are stunning !

Graphics don't mean much to me, the gameplay is the most important thing. People see good graphics and automatically think it will be a good game, that isn't the case most of the time.

I just hope my comp can run this! :)
Would you like if someone gives you dave with the best gameplay ? :p :laugh

Good point Madman, Graphics are a bonus but Crysis has both.
It looks like it also has good multiplayer and easy to use mapmaker as well.
Can't wait until release. :)

Good point Madman, Graphics are a bonus but Crysis has both.
It looks like it also has good multiplayer and easy to use mapmaker as well.
Can't wait until release. :)
Quite right - Crysis is based on a modified sort of version of the far cry engine, and both are made by crytek ;) So you can no doubt have some good fun.

When i saw this thread i thought it was a spelling mistake and that you meant you had a crisis on your pc lol

This is one of the more amusing comparison of real-life and Crysis screenshot:

Crysis System Requirements said:
System Requirements
Processor: Athlon 64 3000+/Intel 2.8ghz
RAM: 768Mb/1Gb on Windows Vista
Video Memory: Nvidia 6600/X800GTO (SM 2.0)
DVD Only?: 1
Hard Drive Space: 6GB
Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista
DirectX Version: DX9.0c / DX10
Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)
RAM: 1.5GB
Video Memory: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent
Hard Drive Space: 6GB

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread