List of active teams from CURRENT PC League

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
As promised, here is the list of the current active teams from the now defunct PC League. This list will form the basis of the new setup, ideally I am looking for 6 more teams, but more importantly, im after an even number so the new structure can be even in size (when it is decided) The teams listed below are those I believe to be active in the current PC League. The list does not include any teams from current PC Shield or those who have dropped out and formed new teams (Zorax, Voldy)

If anyone on the list wishes to drop out, this is the time to say so! and if anyone from the current PC league see's their team not on the list and wishes to remain active, then also post up! I will give this list a deadline of next Monday to be finalised before new recruits are drafted in to form the next PC Battrick Championship.

Everton
The Falcons
Briggs Bullets
Assassins
Umer's XI
Bushwackers
Spinners United CCC
Pakistani Pingers
DeViLiSh AnGeLs
Old Wulfs
The Monkeys!!!
BFN Bombers
The Rabbitohs
Norfolk N Chance
Albion CC
Hampton Central CC
Sri Krishna Team
Fighting Mongooses
Baggy Blues
Aussie Beltas
HuntingTigers
Mental Blank
Blanco Blitzers
Nippon Ham Fighters
Aussie Bombers
Pakistani Legend
Broady
Wales CC

(Team Count: 28)

Last edited:

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Seeing as the shield teams are there i guess i should reply on this thread but dont change the format of the competition as that is what makes me want to be in the competition

angryangy

ICC Chairman
For what its worth, here are the numbers by region. It doesn't seem like a fair situation to set up local tournaments to me, with both quantity and quality being key factors, but maybe someone will have an idea.

ENGLAND: 13
Everton
Briggs Bullets
Umer's XI
Bushwackers
Spinners United CCC
Old Wulfs
Norfolk N Chance
Albion CC
Hampton Central CC
The Palab Tigers
Blanco Blitzers
Deasey Athletic's
Broady

AUSTRALIA: 6
Rabbitohs
Fighting Mongooses
Baggy Blues
Aussie Beltas
Mental Blank
Aussie Bombers

PAKISTAN: 4
The Falcons
Assassins
Pakistani Pingers
Nippon Ham Fighters

INDIA: 3
DeViLiSh AnGeLs
Sri Krishna Team
HuntingTigers

SOUTH AFRICA: 2
BFN Bombers
Wales CC

WEST INDIES: 1
The Monkeys!!!

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
Discount the Shield participants now, unfair to prematurely end that competition when its fully active. Back to 29. 1 more member and we should be good to go.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It seems like people who want out aren't going to bother to say so, they're just going to go on their merry way.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not sure how actie Phil is. I'll ask him again but I think the only time he logged into battrick recently was when they told him his account was going to be closed unless he logged in. Phils Deasey Athletic's by the way.

pal

International Coach
I probably won't be able to participate in the future.

Bilal91

International Coach
i am pretty active as well...it's just that i can't post here that often cos of college...

angryangy

ICC Chairman
At least 28 is a usable number (not that I think this is the last change to the list). You could have four pools of seven, they play each other once, then the top four of each group proceed to a knockout round. Whole thing takes 10 weeks and could actually be run start to finish inside a season.

Briggsey

International Coach
At least 28 is a usable number (not that I think this is the last change to the list). You could have four pools of seven, they play each other once, then the top four of each group proceed to a knockout round. Whole thing takes 10 weeks and could actually be run start to finish inside a season.
Sounds like the best way. Although jdeus idea in the main thread for when the competitions merge and we have more numbers is really good.

I'm 100% out, sir.
Ok, thank you, will you return in the future to participate??

i am pretty active as well...it's just that i can't post here that often cos of college...
if Deasey Athletic's are inactive, then you can come back in. Just your last few PC games ended in you not accepting or making challenges so thought you had dropped out.

Last edited:

zainawan89

International Cricketer
me and my bro or active and would participate in every tournament at PC...
just busy in uni stuff... so not lot of posting...

Users who are viewing this thread