Requests Accepted ©P55's gFx [Koenigsegg CCX wallpaper realesed!]

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey all, I started to make funny error pictures today and thought I would take requests and show them in public. One of my funny error pics is in my avatar, if you wanna request me then please tell the following:

Template?-WINDOWS ERROR or INTERNET ERROR
Error saying:
How many buttons to put?(only for WINDOWS error template): Maximum: 6

Also doing wallpapers, avatars, animated avatars, animated signatures and signatures.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Internet Error
Error
You Have been online for 6 months
Get Lost.

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
Nissan Skyline R-34 GTR wally:
skylinewallpaperwx8.jpg

Mohammad Yousuf siggy:
mohammadyousufsiggyys9.jpg

(I will soon post a 300x100 sig)

Hyundai Tiburon wally:
hyundaitiburonxf2.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo sig
ronaldosigrl2.jpg

(will also post it soon in 300x100 size)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
The Yosouf sig is alright, the render doesn't really blend, could do with some light textures and the text could do with some drop shadow. The background is too plain as well.

The avvy is just pictures with text, and the text could be better. Avvys are about colouring and lighting, some dont even have text if you look around other peoples gfx thread. If you do add text it doesn't need to be big but it will need drop shadow to make it visible or some cool style.

Just follow tutorials and get textures etc and also visit other peoples threads because looking at signatures/avvys and wallys etc can actually help.

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
The Yosouf sig is alright, the render doesn't really blend, could do with some light textures and the text could do with some drop shadow. The background is too plain as well.

The avvy is just pictures with text, and the text could be better. Avvys are about colouring and lighting, some dont even have text if you look around other peoples gfx thread. If you do add text it doesn't need to be big but it will need drop shadow to make it visible or some cool style.

Just follow tutorials and get textures etc and also visit other peoples threads because looking at signatures/avvys and wallys etc can actually help.

Yeah I'll try my best to improve.:) What else are tutorials for...:p

mukund_nadkarni

Club Cricketer
Long way to go mate!!

And yeah, lens flares are outdated!! You shouldn't use lens flare out of context! Lens flare is just not for sigs or walls, unless it is absolutely required!

CCX cutout, the one facing away, is roughly cut! The whole border is edgy.

Do you know how to use the pen tool in Photoshop?!! If you do, then you should use that for such cutouts.

Keep trying dude, you'll get there for sure!! And always remember these timeless words 'God is in the detail'!

:cheers

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, instead of lens flare there are many other lighting techniques to be used.

Select about a 130pixel white soft brush (depeding on the sizes of the sig or wally) Then go Layer>New layer then make a few dots then set the blending mode to overlay and change the opacity. That looks good around the render to lighten it up.

Users who are viewing this thread