Lohan facing 90 days in jail after judge rules she violated probation

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
And what I have done to you, that you are trying to insult me by this thread?

P

pcfan123

By creating this pointless and useless thread, it was only fitting that someone insult you with hope that you stop making useless posts and threads.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
This is the entertainment section and people post entertainment stuff in it. If you don't like a thread, just don't reply on it.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
What I found more funny was the article about how Justin Bieber put a vote on his webpage on where to perform next and this group of people started a campaign for him to go to North Korea. Apparently North Korea's got over half a million votes so far:laugh

Just for the information: it seems to be that it was a hoax.

Page last updated at 18:30 GMT, Wednesday, 7 July 2010 19:30 UK
Record label brands Justin Bieber tour vote "a hoax"
BBC News - Record label brands Justin Bieber tour vote "a hoax"

Highlander999

ICC President
By creating this pointless and useless thread, it was only fitting that someone insult you with hope that you stop making useless posts and threads.

Yeah, you're being a douche here Mark... some people care about celebrity gossip :banana2

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
This is the entertainment forum, and Hmarka has actually made this thread interesting.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Why do these idiot celebrities do this? So many of them - they have the world at their feet, and they do their best to chuck it away! People lower down in the business would give up a lot to be in their position - makes me damn angry.

Users who are viewing this thread