Quizze time # 222

Status
Not open for further replies.

kajukatri

Banned
1-who is only international player dismissed in the 90's in both Format on Debut.

Test
ODI

==

2-Name two players who in FC cricket hits Triple Century in 3 day Game in the same innings

==

3-How many times Sachin Tendulkar Dismissed in the 90's in international cricket ( test+ODI)?

==

4-Who is one and only who hits DBL century in each innings of FC cricket match.?

==

5-Last week MarkRam was 97 Run out on his debut test in men's cricket,who are others who also run out in the 90's on Debut?

==

6-Who is only captain ( Test) Run out in both innings on his debut test?

==

7-Named at least 25 players who were dismissed in the 90's ( test) on debut ( Other than Run out)
( you will disqualify for Quizze contest if you cut and paste from Any websites )
==

8-Which 3 very popular players HIGHEST individual score same in one certain Format ( international)

==
9- name the player who hits highest Fours in his test highest innings.?

==
10- Named the two opener who hits more than 245 but less than 309 in their debut test
Hint : both were Debut and open together

Give me correct answer for all 10 before toss time of Ashes first test,10 out of 10,correct answer will win free access of ashes on your cell phone ( if you lived in Aus/NZ/Eng/Ind only)

S

Satan666

Number 8-

Mark Taylor/Don Bradman 334 in test cricket!

olivera ricky

Banned
Fire and beauty
What a great guy Mark Taylor
He could easily break 334 record but he declared innings,he even hits 92 in the second innings[DOUBLEPOST=1507362885][/DOUBLEPOST]I think not much traffic here,I will answer all after November 5 th

S

Satan666

Good try but I ask 3 player in any Combination

S.smith
Virat
Root

All 3 player 90 runs each in t20I format

If I were of you,i may say
302 by Rowe and Azhar Ali

Omg, my mistake, read it wrong thought two players and not three.[DOUBLEPOST=1507380484][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fire and beauty
What a great guy Mark Taylor
He could easily break 334 record but he declared innings,he even hits 92 in the second innings[DOUBLEPOST=1507362885][/DOUBLEPOST]I think not much traffic here,I will answer all after November 5 th

Yeah what a way to pay to homage to a legend in Don Bradman, history forever records them on 334, amazing stuff by Taylor!

digiosmosis

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
To the the answer of question 3

Sachin Tendulkar was dismissed 27 times in nervous nineties. He scored in nineties 19 times in ODI and 10 times in Test Cricket. Most of the time he was dismissed against Pakistan in International Cricket.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is already a thread for cricket-quiz. Anyway OP is banned. We can continue this in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread