TENNIS AO Tennis Career Progress

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm a keen tennis fan, how good is this game?, is it recommended now as I gather it started off being hammered. Is it now a stunning cross court forehand for a winner or a limp wristed backhand way outside the tramlines?
The core mechanics are great and the creation tools and academy are superb it suffers from some problems but nothing major. Keep checking the feedback to get a feel of which game is best.

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Took a few days off from playing but after seeing someone's ball speed/game speed suggestions on the operation sports forum I thought I'd get back into it. Just won my 3rd futures event, this time on grass and it felt and played really well. Now ranked 299 and somehow I am able to play the Miami Open with the likes of Nadal etc, been drawn up against Raonic in the 1st round unfortunately!

Game speed: 50 for all surfaces.
Ball speed: clay-60, hard-80, grass-99.

D

Deleted member 46200

Took a few days off from playing but after seeing someone's ball speed/game speed suggestions on the operation sports forum I thought I'd get back into it. Just won my 3rd futures event, this time on grass and it felt and played really well. Now ranked 299 and somehow I am able to play the Miami Open with the likes of Nadal etc, been drawn up against Raonic in the 1st round unfortunately!

Could have been worse may have faced Lukas (Rsole) Rosol...

I suspect Raonic will be a good test, goodluck x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

That persons settings from Operation Sports was in fact me :p

Redfive

School Cricketer
Is there something weird with prize money in career? I'm getting my sponsor bonuses etc but no matter how far I progress (or how prestigious the tournament) if I don't win it I get £30 prize money. Making it tough to increase my stats!

Users who are viewing this thread