India 2018/19 test side

backfootdrive

School Cricketer
Hi is there any chance anyone could make the Historic India 2018/2019 test side that recently won in Australia? Ive seen that there are a few sides in community but none featuring Kuldeep Yadav or Mayank Argarwal?

D

Deleted member 185125

Hi is there any chance anyone could make the Historic India 2018/2019 test side that recently won in Australia? Ive seen that there are a few sides in community but none featuring Kuldeep Yadav or Mayank Argarwal?
Check for username finallygotit_pom.
It has the lineup 'test vs Aus' with the correct lineup and players. However, the skilling for the players was done to my liking.

rasdan

Club Captain

i downloaded pant but kuldeep is already in the default squad.couldnt find agarwal but will have another look as i dont want to download a whole new team just yet[DOUBLEPOST=1547389373][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check for username finallygotit_pom.
It has the lineup 'test vs Aus' with the correct lineup and players. However, the skilling for the players was done to my liking.

hi,how do you go about your player editing?i know how to do it but have always been wary about what to change and by how much?any feedback would be appreciated

D

Deleted member 185125

i downloaded pant but kuldeep is already in the default squad.couldnt find agarwal but will have another look as i dont want to download a whole new team just yet[DOUBLEPOST=1547389373][/DOUBLEPOST]

hi,how do you go about your player editing?i know how to do it but have always been wary about what to change and by how much?any feedback would be appreciated
I normally under skill my team to make the game more challenging. So the Indian team under finallygotit_pom will be lesser rated than normal, especially the batsmen. Btw you should find Mayank under that username or in general as well.

Default run speed is reduced for all the batsman since I feel the defaults are over powered for human running. At the same time I have AI run speed and aggressiveness set to high. Most of the good AI players are set at 90s. Fielding skills are at 100 for most of the players since I prefer faster throws and direct hits since it make taking quick singles riskier.
I still haven't figured out the right skilling for all match types. Since I play mostly T20s I have set most of the players based on that.

Users who are viewing this thread