• Total voters

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
I disagree, i would say Ubaid has more raw talent than Hunain. I'm confident both will turn out to be good picks on the merits eventually, as will Shamyl Hussain.
Excited about Shamyl, all ISLU agressive top order guys have been overseas, we might finally get a local to fill that role

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Excited about Shamyl, all ISLU agressive top order guys have been overseas, we might finally get a local to fill that role
Hopefully he gets a game in Pindi this season, would love to see if he can emulate Saim Ayub, although Saim had already been POTT in the NT20 in 2022

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
All three Shah brothers in ISLU
Parchis.
Ubaid pick I'm inclined to call nepotism. The other U19 pacer Amir Hassan or some National T20 pacer (idk who, just guessing someone has been given a rough deal as always) would have been better
CK is a hypocrite.

If you like someone suddenly they have raw talent and not taking a spot from someone else.
But if not parchi.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The PSL 2024, also known as the HBL PSL 9 for sponsorship reasons, is the ninth season of the Pakistan Super League, a franchise Twenty20 cricket league played in Pakistan. It's currently ongoing, having started on February 17th and scheduled to conclude on March 18th, 2024.
Here's a quick overview of the tournament:

• Teams: Six teams are competing: Islamabad United, Karachi Kings, Lahore Qalandars, Multan Sultans, Peshawar Zalmi, and Quetta Gladiators.

@wasteyouryouth How is this bot still not purged? :spy

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
@CerealKiller not a single post? Where you at

Watched last night from the end of Lahore's first innings to the end. I had no idea Agha Salman had so many shots in his repertoire, although he was quite lucky throughout the innings.

Looking at the bigger picture, seems like another runfest tournament coming up :facepalm I wanna see 160-170 be defendable

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller not a single post? Where you at

Watched last night from the end of Lahore's first innings to the end. I had no idea Agha Salman had so many shots in his repertoire, although he was quite lucky throughout the innings.

Looking at the bigger picture, seems like another runfest tournament coming up :facepalm I wanna see 160-170 be defendable
Honestly i spend most matches live-tweeting now :cry:
It was a great match. Lahore started great with Farhan, but Fakhar, Abdullah and Rassie left a lot on the table, they all started slowly. Probably 20 runs short. Islamabad's spinners were very effective, apart from one over by Imad, and in contrast, Lahore bowled two overs of spin. Aqib Javed's all-pace strategy could come back to bite them.
Shadab and Agha were just stunning. Agha in particular, he’s clearly worked on his hitting game, he was fantastic to watch.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah Lahore is usually the most balanced track, if it’s gonna behave like this, then it’s probably a season where 190 could be par

Users who are viewing this thread