>>> H&B Sizzlin GFX (U Can't Resist It) <<<

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
bhbanner2bn9.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Me and Hassan have come up with an idea of making this thread which will include sig, avs and wallpapers made by both of us...we will do it by combining our GFX Powers :rolleyes: together to make the work available even better ;) ...we will be releasing packs of Avs, Sigs and Wallpapers to start off with and if it all goes well we might even think about doing requests ;) ...I have created the banner seen above which i than sent to Hassan and he made some changed to it to make it even better and thats how it will work...our previous threads will be closed for now and might be reopened if we seperate :)

We hope that you like our idea and hope to carry this on until we live :rolleyes: :p

Have a Good Day(night) :cheers

Salam

Bilal ;)

ONGOING PROJECTS:
  • Wallpaper Packs for Premierships top 4 teams (Arsenal, Chlesea, Liverpool and Manchester United)

FINISHED PROJECTS:
  • Sig and Av Packs for Premierships top 4 teams (Arsenal, Chlesea, Liverpool and Manchester United)

Last edited:

hassan

International Coach
Our First Release

Simple Sig Making Tutorial​

To get things off to a start then... here is a guide to making a quick,easy and effective signature. This will help all the begginers out there greatly....

Hope this helps and Please Comment.........

CHRZ
Hasi

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Nice graphics tutorial. Should help beginners. Especially the people that are not quite at cutting yet.

hassan

International Coach
On the Way for our Next Release is a Premiership Super Pack containing Avatars,SIgnatures and Wallpapers of your Prem Heroes

hassan

International Coach
Well Bill man i am thinkin that isntead of Prem Playerz we should release a pack of Famous footy players as this is a cricket forum and not many football fans around

Bilal91

International Coach
come on guys...nobody has replied yet apart from Gray :crying ...post your comments and stuff about the tut and the general idea of this thread :rolleyes: ...

P.S ok hassan mate...come on MSN and we will discuss it there...

Last edited:

hassan

International Coach
Ya and we have decided on releasing a Pack which will contain Sigs,Avs and Wallpapers of Premz Top 4 Teamz i.e. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man U

hassan

International Coach
Half way doen guys ... Arsenal done by Me and Chelsea done by Bilal....
Liverpool to go for Bilal
Man U gonna be done by Me

Bilal91

International Coach
Yup...all's going well...the packs are coming out smoothly and are of superb quality...2 finished today and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, we can finish the remaining two tommorow and post them here :happy ...

U CAN'T RESIST IT ;)

zain1612

Club Cricketer
nice thread got a sneak preview of the arsenal and chelsea pack lol amzing thread keep up the owrk

Users who are viewing this thread