BLIC CD/Game problems.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Ok.

If you have a problem with your BLIC game, e.g. Not starting, games wrecking half way through or errors in installing or Justin Langers head disapearing, come here.

This thread is not for bugs, its for invidual problems with your game, graphics card etc.

I made this to try and stop loads of "HELP IT DONT WORK" threads. I will try and solve your problem, hope fully some others can you if i can't ;) .

Drewska

PS: Post your specs if you have a problem, as it may help.

Last edited:
Good idea drew :). Maybe this can be made into an FAQ when a lot of problems are sorted ;).

see i told you it would work and make 1 for c2005 plz ~!!!

Usy, could you make one for cricket 2005 :)? I don't play cricket 2005 (Not yet, anyway). So I couldnt help people who play it. ;)

Right - does anyone have a reasonably recent driver for trhe graphics card GeForce4 MX440? The latest I can find is 2002. The box says it supports this card, but it doesn't, apparently. But apparently, most people have been able to sort it out some way or the other - so I'd be interested for a recent driver.

It reckons I haven't got any of the graphics cards it updates (I followed the GeForce link) so I don't think it goes as far back as the GeForce4 MX440.

Thanks anyway. :)

yup i got the exact same issue as Tom Halsey.

Go the same NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 graphics card and the same problem with the game cutting out after the coin toss. (as per the other thread I posted in)

barmyarmy said:

hey barmyarmy, with that , is there a specific driver for the GeForce4 MX 440 or do you have to download the Windows XP/ 2000 32-bit driver?

Tom Halsey said:
It reckons I haven't got any of the graphics cards it updates (I followed the GeForce link) so I don't think it goes as far back as the GeForce4 MX440.

Thanks anyway. :)

Updated drivers are almost always backwards compatible.
Here's the WinXP link and the GeForce4 MX440 is on the compatible list here.

@Drewska - Sorry I deleted your post but that was the wrong link.

Which usually means that the problem hasn't come up before and we don't know how to fix it. Did you try e-mailing codemasters support because they're usually pretty good at replying to e-mails.

sweet, I got it working :)

awesome game

thanks a lot guys , I owe you guys big time

:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

:hpraise

Cricketman93 said:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15495

im having problems, i posted this like 2 months ago, never got an answer.

mate I have never heard myself of a game like that being more that 1 CD sorry, unless it is 'aaarrrgghhh me harties' style. How many CDs do you have exactly?

It's not pirated. The game released in England and Australia was PC-DVD, while the Asian version was PC CD-ROM with six CDs.

Last edited:
SkateBoarder said:
It's not pirated. The game released in England and Australia was PC-DVD, while the Asian version was PC CD-ROM with sic CDs.
indeed they were fully sic;)

barmyarmy said:
Updated drivers are almost always backwards compatible.
Here's the WinXP link and the GeForce4 MX440 is on the compatible list here.

@Drewska - Sorry I deleted your post but that was the wrong link.

Cheers mate - I will give it a go when I get on my other computer and report back. Judging by A_Symonds getting his gtame working, I'm very hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread