Knockout Comp:- Semi Final 2

Radaga

International Coach
Knockout Competition, Semi Final 2

Radaga (Australia) vs Iron_Haggis and freak (Zimbabwe)

Game Schedule: 1st Innings: Sunday 8th till Saturday 14th.
2nd Innings: Sunday 15th till Saturday 21st.
(Games can start earlier than scheduled, but games cannot go for longer than the allocated time.)

AI Patch: Version 6, found in the downlaods needed for Online Tournament thread.

Overs: 50

Difficulty: Dry

Venue: Kandy, Sri Lanka

Pitch: Dry

Weather: Sunny, Hot and Humid

Toss won by: Australia

Best of luck Iron_Haggis and freak, sorry about the toss, but it is done randomly and i keep on winning it!, lol

Last edited:

Radaga

International Coach
I'll have a bat.

Ponting: "Conditions are going to make it tough to bowl all day, so we feel that batting first and putting some pressure on the opposition will be the best thing to do."

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good luck guys promises to be another high scoring game.

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
Well I still have not heard from Freak, so If I don't hear from him by the time the Zimbabwe innings starts. I will be playing the innings by myself.

Iron-Haggis

Club Cricketer
Streak on the toss "We have chased well recently so I'm hoping the bowlers can keep the Australian total to a minimum and that our top order gets off the a solid start. The lads will be fired up for this game after the controversy surrounding the first match."

Radaga

International Coach
My innings is finished and i made 8/362.

MATCH REPORT
-------------------
The Australian's made a good score today of 8/362.

They started off their innings steadily, not going at it too hard and after 20 overs the score was roughly 2/135.

They then lost another wicket and things could have gone either way, but Damien Martyn and Darren Lehman put together a 90 odd run partnership and put the aussies in a comanding position.

The Aussies then continued to push along scoring at about 6 an over, untill the last 40 overs where they decided to have a go at a big score.

they lost another few wickets from some tight bowling from Sean Ervine, but still managed to score very fast in the last 10.

They scored about 100 runs in the last 10, mainly due to some big hitting from Andrew Symonds and Brett Lee.

Batting Highlights:
Damien Martyn: 90 (80)
Adam Gilchrist: 73 (67)
Darren Lehman: 48 (55)
Brett Lee: 35* (16)

Bowling Highlights:
Sean Ervine: 2/58 (5.0)
Andy Blignaut: 2/70 (10)
Travis Friend: 1/29 (5.0)
Douglas Hondo: 1/76 (10)

Radaga

International Coach
Ponting: "I am very proud of the boys for making this score. It puts us into a good position for a win, but we know whatever the outcome we will be happy with what we did."

Save Game file is attached, teams are not swapped yet, you will have to do that.

Attachments

• knockout comp- semi 2.zip
    116.3 KB · Views: 7

squiz

International Coach
Good First Innings Tim, pity none of the batsmen could go on and make a hundred. Also great last 10 overs. It'll be a tough score to chase.

Users who are viewing this thread