Sundeep's Downloads

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All the faces are superb.

Youhana needs some hair treatment and also try to inprove perviously made faces.

akira2291

Club Cricketer
ashu2411 said:
I think instead of trying new face every time you should try to improve those which you have already made. By the way Yohana looks good

ive too agree in this with ashu. your faces are good, but you can imrove them im sure. good lick buddy. yohana looks fine.

Hero

Club Captain
I think still these faces are not available for downlaod?

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Hero said:
I think still these faces are not available for downlaod?
I am currently struggling hard to get .big files for the faces. However, if you all are interested I can upload the BMP files for the faces.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ndn_enigma said:
I'll give you the best suggestion... make the faces according to their real head shapes in the game.. they all look nice and dandy but trust me, the shape makes a big difference in the end... so try and play around with that. If you have any questions... feel free to ask me.

I agree with that! The head shapes give a lot of realism to the faces!

Sunsamrat, you can give that more importance instead of coming up with new faces!

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
I found it very difficult to modify the head shape using oedit. However, I will be uploading the ".big" files today for the faces that I made so far.

Since I dont know the big file name for all the players, I will be releasing the pack with (playername).big name which can be renamed later once all the names are sorted down.

Attached is the screenshot for the same.

Attachments

• face-pack-1.jpg
    face-pack-1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 285

Hero

Club Captain
I am waiting for the pack.Nice work so far as it is not easy to edit faces in this game.

sunsamrat1980

Club Captain
Thanks for your comments mate. So here goes my first face pack for India and Pakistan players.

The players included in this pack are:
India
Saurov Ganguly
Mohammed Kaif
Virendra Sehwag
Yuvraj Singh

Pakistan
Shahid Afridi
Yousuf Youhana

Installation instructions:
The below are .big files with player names. These files need to be renamed by the corresponding players .big file name (Unfortunately, I could not find the list of player names with big files)

Please rep me in case you like the faces. This will encourage me to make my next version of face pack.

Attachments

• IND-PAK-face-pack-v1.0.zip
    541.4 KB · Views: 241

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
Great work on the faces but as I mentioned earlier, if you download Rahul's Indian face pack, just open the big files with EA Graph and you'll know which big file belongs to whom. That way you can even see if the faces look decent with their head shapes because this face pack has a possibility of rendering useless.

jonah

International Coach
Afridi 78fb4f8787a8ab93cafdfe06f0b796e3.big
Don't know Youhana's I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread