1st semi-final: NSW v Victoria at Delhi

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
is this a different pitch?

if it's not, given teams have struggled chasing scores of 100 here and NSW have one of the best bowling attacks in the tournament (maybe the world of domestic cricket) then Victoria might as well go home now.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Really hard to know how much the pitch changed. Warner and Hughes were awesome and the Victorian bowlers were poor in general.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Victoria does not loose many T20 games but chose wrong day for another lost game.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
What a lucky with for Henriques, picks up the dangerous David Husseyand it sums up the night for Victoria. White really has struggled this tournament, maybe his game has become too adapted to ODIs.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Is Warner in ODI squad? I hope he is not.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Nah they picked Marsh instead.

Comprehensive win, this NSW train is very similar to the dominant Australia machine continuing to steam roll teams. Henriques the tournament's leading wicket taker atm, who would have thought :p

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Dam, my alarm didn't go of this morning. Looks as though NSW were just too far good though, Warner really seems to have up his game as of late, good too see really.

nikhil_99

International Coach
It was really once again a very good all round performance by NSW, and once again Warner was very good,48 runs from 25 balls, B Lee was superb,Henriques bowled well,now they are into finals!

Cheste du Preez

School Cricketer
Nah they picked Marsh instead.

Comprehensive win, this NSW train is very similar to the dominant Australia machine continuing to steam roll teams. Henriques the tournament's leading wicket taker atm, who would have thought :p

I'm sure KP and the boys are shaking in their boots.

109319.jpg

Pollard POWER!

Users who are viewing this thread