Retired Administrator
Worst Picture:

'Disaster Movie'

'Meet The Spartans'

'The Happening'

'The Hottie and the Nottie'

'In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale'

'The Love Guru'

Rest of the nominations at 2009 Razzies: Golden Raspberry Awards list of nominees - Nachrichten English-News - WELT ONLINE

Had a feeling Meet The Spartans would get a nomination, geez that movie was crap and random. Haven't seen the others, so can't comment on how crap they were.

Jessica Alba maybe hot but didn't save her from being nominated. Paris Hilton as usual with a ton of nominations!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm sorry but if they are nominating Alba they should be shot. She is a great actor. Please tell me one guy who walks out the cinema and thinks, damn Alba let that film down. None that can see and aren't into manbum.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well from the preview I saw of her movie it was crap. I just don't think it wasn't her type of movie and when the movie is crap on a whole even the good actress get brought down. Of course she would have been good eye candy :p

jordox

International Cricketer
The Happening wasn't that bad, was it?

I didn't think it was terrible. Just average. Plenty of other worse ones.

Precambrian

International Cricketer
The Happening was reasonably good and had a good message. Raspberries are getting a tad stereotyped with constant nominations of Paris Hilton etc. etc.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I heard about these nominations some days. The surprising thing is that Al Pacino was nominated for '88 Minutes’ and ‘Righteous Kill’. I haven't seen these movies though.

Users who are viewing this thread