A few batting Records in Tests

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think I broke a few existing PC records here... anyone wanna have a go at these?
:cool:

Attachments

• No AI patch records 6_12_04.jpg
    No AI patch records 6_12_04.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 40

brad352

Executive member
Stupid people breaking my records, now I have to beat that too :(

Actually, screw it- can't be bothered

samir4u

School Cricketer
welldone sachinisgod, but a problem in EA sports 561 is counted as a 1 century how it is possible, it has counted as a 5 centuries explain me and also i never palyed that much of long innings because my computer may end the match to the desktop after i play 30 overs contuneously.

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
When I get up to 1000 runs the game crashes, so i'm not attempting that.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
samir4u said:
welldone sachinisgod, but a problem in EA sports 561 is counted as a 1 century how it is possible, it has counted as a 5 centuries explain me and also i never palyed that much of long innings because my computer may end the match to the desktop after i play 30 overs contuneously.
Its not Sachin's hundreds only dude...if you've read my story thread then you would know that playing as India in two completed test matches I have hit 4 centuries..Bhajji, Yuvi, Tendulkar and Ganguly...so thats how there are four centuries...

brad dude, I didn't attempt this record consciously...though once I crossed 400 I made sure that I reached 500 to cross Lara's 501...and somehow managed 561...then saw that ur Martyn had scored 457 and that I had broken his record too...though I knew ur total score record 2129 but got too frustrated to play that long...and ended at 1544...

well this is the first time I have reached this high a score and I was apprehensive about the game crashing near 800-900 but thankfully it didn't...

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
I'm working on it. 224/0 right now. Play later when I have time.

On a First Class match I got 1000/0 then the game crashed. Too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread