Ajax v AC Milan

Suarez will play his first Champions League match in this game. The match could be close.

Yeah with Suarez back I guess Ajax could be in with a chance, hopefully they upset Milan.

Ajax vs AC Milan matches are always great to watch. I remember a quarterfinal match where AC Milan went through by a sneaky goal of Inzaghi in the dying minutes. I am not sure, but I think in that year AC Milan won the Champions League.

But Ajax has a complete different team compared to then.

Ibrahimović played for Ajax before and had a good career there. Hopefully he scores today, as I want to see his celebration :p

Ajax vs AC Milan matches are always great to watch. I remember a quarterfinal match where AC Milan went through by a sneaky goal of Inzaghi in the dying minutes. I am not sure, but I think in that year AC Milan won the Champions League.

Ibrahimović played for Ajax before and had a good career there. Hopefully he scores today, as I want to see his celebration

Yeah that was the 2003 QF where first leg was drawn 0-0 and Milan won 3-2 at San Siro when Inzaghi scored in the 91st minute after ajax had got their crucial away goal in the 86th minute through Steven pienaar . Milan went on to claim the trophy

Ibra played for Ajax in that match and was responsible for conceding the free kick that eventually lead to the winner from pippo inzaghi

Users who are viewing this thread