Requests Accepted Ali's Designs - Best Graphics Thread of 2017, 2018 & 2020!

Which are my best ?

• Total voters

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The text placement could have been improved, with "England Captain" text being under the space between the name text. Also, whole render isn't looking good at all, instead you should have used have renders like you did (the one at the right). However, you've improved a lot and are showing a great potential so keep up the excellent work. :thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The first one is over brightened and the text placement could be improved as well while the others are too dark, that blue glowy light looks okay and so does the placement, text looks good as well. Keep it up! :thumbs

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
fruits-png.132006

Something Different

Attachments

• Fruits.png
    25.3 MB · Views: 108

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well made but the approaching colors (spreading colors) don't really look nice especially the yellow one also, the text shadow doesn't look good either whereas the pictures of fruits are well placed and I like the way you decreased the opacity of certain fruits, the shadow there looks perfect. Keep up the good work man, you're improving. :thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The second last avatar is the best from all, pretty good lightning, placement is perfect, nothing is overdone and isn't any bit of LQ, however the lightning on the right could have been a tad less intense and some curves could have been great. The last black and white one looks cool as well. I'd suggest you to try some textures when making a b&w avatar, as the lightning, curves, photo filter and all the other effects like 'em don't have any affect. The liverpool avatar is simple, the signature could have been awfully better with the bg texture being less opaque and the logo being a bit bigger and also the gradient type effect doesn't look good on the text, some more player renders would have filled the empty place. I'd suggest you to make the text in white with red outer glow, would have been more relevant. Anyways, keep up the good work. :thumbs

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
The second last avatar is the best from all, pretty good lightning, placement is perfect, nothing is overdone and isn't any bit of LQ, however the lightning on the right could have been a tad less intense and some curves could have been great. The last black and white one looks cool as well. I'd suggest you to try some textures when making a b&w avatar, as the lightning, curves, photo filter and all the other effects like 'em don't have any affect. The liverpool avatar is simple, the signature could have been awfully better with the bg texture being less opaque and the logo being a bit bigger and also the gradient type effect doesn't look good on the text, some more player renders would have filled the empty place. I'd suggest you to make the text in white with red outer glow, would have been more relevant. Anyways, keep up the good work. :thumbs
Your opinions are awesome bro why don't you resume your graphics?

Users who are viewing this thread