All Star XIs

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey i recently recieved the game and i was wondering, is there anyway to play with the all star XIs besides in the world xi challenge thing? im talkin bout the world, asia, atlantic etc teams. do you have to complete the world xi challenge thing? or is there a cheat or is it just not possible.

also is there any way of editing the player names there. i downloaded the patch from PC for the real names of the other players but when i played the world xi challenge the world xi had fake names.

i was thinking that perhaps if i unlocked the all star rep teams via cheat or finishing a challenge then i would be able to play with them.

also, wtf is with australias starting lineup? seems that there is only 1 default lineup for tests and one dayers and for australia, dunno bout the others but it is the test XI and its old 2 cos it has lehmann in it. that means that if i was to play against Australia in a world cup or something when u cant select the oppositions team (am i correct?) that they will have Langer opening and Gilly batting at 7.

also, i reckon its ****house how small the squads are. guys like Watson who still play for aus a fair bit and was in the CT aint in the squad while Bichel and Lehmann are.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
whiteninness said:
hey i recently recieved the game and i was wondering, is there anyway to play with the all star XIs besides in the world xi challenge thing? im talkin bout the world, asia, atlantic etc teams. do you have to complete the world xi challenge thing? or is there a cheat or is it just not possible.

also is there any way of editing the player names there. i downloaded the patch from PC for the real names of the other players but when i played the world xi challenge the world xi had fake names.

i was thinking that perhaps if i unlocked the all star rep teams via cheat or finishing a challenge then i would be able to play with them.

also, wtf is with australias starting lineup? seems that there is only 1 default lineup for tests and one dayers and for australia, dunno bout the others but it is the test XI and its old 2 cos it has lehmann in it. that means that if i was to play against Australia in a world cup or something when u cant select the oppositions team (am i correct?) that they will have Langer opening and Gilly batting at 7.

also, i reckon its ****house how small the squads are. guys like Watson who still play for aus a fair bit and was in the CT aint in the squad while Bichel and Lehmann are.

to unlock the world teams eg. africa 11, asia 11 and world 11 you have to complete the world 11 series located in tournaments section

the real patch name does not include the real names for the world 11 teams

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
if i beat 1 team, africa for example cos dey are first does that mean they are immediatly unlocked or do i have to beat em all.

also if i unlock them can i then edit their names?

and 1 more thing, does anyone know the cheat to unlock all teams?

oh and yet another 1 more thing, i did the cheat to unlock classic players...what can i do with them? they dont come up as a team to play with

Femstar

School Cricketer
Yes, if you beat the Africa team they are immediately unlocked in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread