Ashes Cricket beats Madden in Aussie Sales

P

pcfan123

I will be surprise if Madden sold 10 copies in India. :p

Do they even release it there? Its quite impressive though that Madden sells so well overseas. If you released a Aussie Rules game or a Rugby game here it would not even be in the top 50 games.

Guess American Football is catching on a bit. :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
All EA games are available here in Consoles.

P

pcfan123

All EA games are available here in Consoles.

All EA games? Even NCAA hoops and NCAA football? That is nuts, cant imagine kids in India playing college football lol. Well if that is the case then I am sure they will sell more than 10 copies.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
All EA games? Even NCAA hoops and NCAA football? That is nuts, cant imagine kids in India playing college football lol. Well if that is the case then I am sure they will sell more than 10 copies.

hahaha....i doubt they release it here. i've myself never seen any NCAA copies atleast in mumbai.

JoseyWales

School Cricketer
Shouldnt be a surprise...comparing the sales in a cricket nation does not mean much.

kingofkings8183

School Cricketer
NCAA games are NTSC-U only,but they do sell the maddens,the NHLs and the NBAs in india.
NBA games sell there,more than youd expect :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
NBA sell like hot cake.

You know with IPL getting big maybe Americans will start watching it and then someday they decide to play it in video game. That day my friend cricket games will change for ever.

So for better future of Cricket games we need IPL.

Just a theory.

scion_sid added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

NCAA 07 costs Rs. 567 ;)

P

pcfan123

NBA sell like hot cake.

You know with IPL getting big maybe Americans will start watching it and then someday they decide to play it in video game. That day my friend cricket games will change for ever.

So for better future of Cricket games we need IPL.

Just a theory.

scion_sid added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

NCAA 07 costs Rs. 567 ;)

The average American has never heard of the IPL, let alone cricket. This is wishful thinking at best. :(

ksduded

Club Cricketer
The future hangs on it. :p

actually America is coming up with its own American Premiere League (APL or something close).

So it will start with a niche and then try to get into mainstream. However, they have a tough task ahead, as most American's associate Test Cricket as Cricket, and duly regard it as boring. Choosing T20 to introduce cricket to Americans is the perfect ploy.

One of my generous Canadian friend invited me and my Indian friend to watch the T20 World Cup Final at his home. And by the end of the see-saw battle, the boisterous crowd and the amazing atmosphere (even watching it on a 50" with internet streaming) he was sold!!

Users who are viewing this thread