Ashes management career mode as dlc?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Since the ashes is far how about BAS develop some sort of management mode where you control Eng or Aus side for 20 years and have ashes schedule every alternate year and also playing series with different teams, just like career mode but not about controlling one player but controlling the whole team, i was about to say playing every ashes held since 1998 till 2019 but that would be tough to implement but if they had full ashes license than those 200 something players who played in last 20 years for Eng and Aus can be acquired for this mode.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
It will be fun playing retro ashes and then move forward and debut Micheal Vaughn then Joe Root etc, i would definitely shell out 10 bucks for that mode as dlc[DOUBLEPOST=1560412364][/DOUBLEPOST]It will definitely boost the game sale as the fever for ashes will be high and people will be looking forward for new game mode

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Given the ability to create players, and the existing Tour mode, isn’t this already largely covered without DLC?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Given the ability to create players, and the existing Tour mode, isn’t this already largely covered without DLC?
I don't see the point of DLC. In future versions I would like something that allowed you to play as a team in a proper mode over maybe four to eight years. It could have individual challenges tuned for each country. Become the top ranked test team, win the world cup or if you played as a side like Afghanistan or Ireland, qualify for the world cup or win a test series against a higher ranked side.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Since the ashes is far how about BAS develop some sort of management mode where you control Eng or Aus side for 20 years and have ashes schedule every alternate year and also playing series with different teams, just like career mode but not about controlling one player but controlling the whole team, i was about to say playing every ashes held since 1998 till 2019 but that would be tough to implement but if they had full ashes license than those 200 something players who played in last 20 years for Eng and Aus can be acquired for this mode.

Are you asking for a Manager/Coach mode where you manage the team and the squad and provide instructions to the team on how to play, i.e. bat aggressively/moderately/defensively etc.? I.e. something similar to Cricket Coach or Cricket Manager? If yes, you already have such cricket management games available.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are you asking for a Manager/Coach mode where you manage the team and the squad and provide instructions to the team on how to play, i.e. bat aggressively/moderately/defensively etc.? I.e. something similar to Cricket Coach or Cricket Manager? If yes, you already have such cricket management games available.

I think the OP's idea is great. I'd love that.

Yes, we have cricket captain, a game which apart from data updates has hardly changed at all in the last 10 years.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain

No actually , You have the ability to play the games plus do the its bitsy management part like selecting the squad and train them also new players will come and old players will get crap etc as they age etc. But yea some tactics features like having agg bars or giving instruction to the bowlers will be icing on the top.

Users who are viewing this thread