Australian Premier League XIII

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry, I'm back home but away again for the weekend working. I'll be home tomorrow night to check on my files and get the table updated and get everything ready to go.

Here is the list of teams and their managers. I have four free spots at the moment, maybe 5 depending on Iridium, I would like to offer him the opportunity to come back or not. Anish. and VC_the_slogger need to decide whether they want their own team or want to continue as a co-manager, if you want your own team then pick one of the spare thanks. Also Varun, do you want to take over at Gold Coast or change team?

Sydney Stallions - CG123
Geelong Eagles - Swirler & Anish.
Newcastle Knights - hedger_14 & VC_the_slogger
Cairns Fury - Ahmad94
Melbourne Mayhem - Sartaj
Sunshine Coast Kings - The Author
Gold Coast Crusaders - Varun
Canberra Dragons - riz7khan12
Hobart Heroes - Matt121
Darwin Dukes - Iridium
Perth Heat - NA
Adelaide Lions - NA
Wollongong Sharks - NA
Brisbane Bandits - NA

Also here is the list of managers wanting a team. If I missed your name just let me know. Won't be enough teams for everyone but don't get to worried because the season is almost over and sadly I think we will be losing 5 or 6 managers next season so you will more than likely get a team then.

AkshayC
Simon
Umair2000
Neer 10
Aggz
Singhb
Sulaiman7
Andrin Issac

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Anish. and VC_the_slogger need to decide whether they want their own team or want to continue as a co-manager, if you want your own team then pick one of the spare thanks.

I'm all good with having a team of my own so I'll go with Wollongong. :thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Also here is the list of managers wanting a team. If I missed your name just let me know. Won't be enough teams for everyone but don't get to worried because the season is almost over and sadly I think we will be losing 5 or 6 managers next season so you will more than likely get a team then.

There will be no problem if I don't get a team here , atleast my name would be written in the first post in waiting list. :D

Users who are viewing this thread