Backing up Ashes Cricket 2009

santyvijay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All,

I bought the Ashes Cricket 2009 DVD for 499/- and now the game works fine.

My question is since DVD can get scratched or lost,Can I back up the game DVD with software like Game Jackal or any other back up software and will it work or do I need to keep the original DVD everytime I want to play the game?

Please reply!!!

Vijay...

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Game jackal is legal as well as any no dvd patches you see if you legally own a game yes even in code masters lisence it s allowed to backup so even if you dvd is smashed into pieces keep the pieces and the box so you ae a legal owner of game and use a no dvd patch

i know people at pc dont understand this but even according to court its legal

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Game jackal is legal as well as any no dvd patches you see if you legally own a game yes even in code masters lisence it s allowed to backup so even if you dvd is smashed into pieces keep the pieces and the box so you ae a legal owner of game and use a no dvd patch

i know people at pc dont understand this but even according to court its legal

WTF man ! Easy on the Supersized words. It seems as if you are shouting at the internet !!

Last edited:

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Wow is that true? It's legal? Finally I can find a way to play AC 09 after my boxed set gets scratched! :D

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Wow is that true? It's legal? Finally I can find a way to play AC 09 after my boxed set gets scratched! :D

It was always legal but you should not lose the original dvd as it is prove that you bought the game the cd can get scrathed or broken.
:ninja

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Well I play a little too much for it to remain in mint condition anyway. :(

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know a way to back original dvd and use it instead without using any crack. But i dont know if it is allowed to talk about such things on planetcricket or not. If a mod can confirm that it is alright if i let others know then i will post it. By the way it is a very easy way, just gotta do some research using google.;)

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
I think it's better not to post it here. If anything, it will help pirates more than those who really bought it.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ True.... Thats why i asked first. So i would only say that it is possible but you have to figure out on your own. Remember "google is your friend" :p

AngryPixel added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Just in case you don't believe me and think i might be setting you off on a never ending chase then ask Kabooks, i told him this way coz he was doing intensive editing and due to that he was running game again and again more than most of us in a week. So to save him from inserting disc every time i told him so. And there is no way Kabooks is a pirate;)

Users who are viewing this thread