BadaBoom

msamina

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thought I will try posting some jokes that I read somewhere in my very own thread:

A man is riding through the desert on his camel and finds a sudden urge to have sex. Realising that there are no women around he turns to his camel. Just as he tries to position it, it turns around and bites him on the balls. He gives up and carries on riding.

A few days later he gets the same feeling all over again, still there are no women around so again he is forced to rely on his camel. However, as he tries to position it, the camel bites him on the balls again. As before he gives up and carries on riding. A couple of days later, he reaches a small village only to find 3 gorgeous looking blondes in the back of a mini cooper. One of them gets out of the car and approaches him.

"Excuse me" she said "but could you fix our car, as we have just broken down, we'll offer you anything in return?"

Knowing alot about mechanics the man takes up the offer and agrees to fix their car. An hour later, the man had fixed the car and all three blondes walked up to him.

"Thank you very much, thats great!" said the first blonde.

"Well what do you want us to do?" said the second.

"We'll do anything!" said the third

After thinking about this for a while the man replies "Can you hold my camel's head still?"

msamina

Club Cricketer
A cute little old lady goes to the doctor and says,

"Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. It never smells and is always silent. As a matter of fact I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because it doesn't smell and is silent."

The doctor says,
"I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week".

The next week the lady returns.

"Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts, although still silent, stink terribly".

"Good," the doctor said. "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

msamina

Club Cricketer
An Irishman, a Mexican and a blonde guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, 'Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building.'

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, 'Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too.'

The blonde opened his lunch and said, 'Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time I'm jumping too.'

The next day the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.

The blonde opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, 'If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage I never would have given it to him again!'

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, 'I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much.'

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.......are you ready for it......... 'Hey, don't look at me,' she said, 'He makes his own lunch.'

Users who are viewing this thread