BLC 99 MANUAL PLZ

ballay_baz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys,

It is just that I joined the forum to get some help and suggestions from all the fans and lovers of the game.....Rather I am getting skepticism.????
well, but i do understand it since in any case u guys are doing the right thing
keep up the good work but tell me what i could do....
i have never played the game b4 and i bought it from back home a while ago
i just installed it on my pc and after lots of trouble finally got it to work on XP
so basically, even though i can play most of the game, i dont know the intricate details of playing the game ( and hence i need the manual)
I also dont have that patch from codemasters so i would appreciatte if u can send it to me (plus any help with playing with microsoft sidewinder gamepad would be great too)

At this point i have the cd and the cd case ( since that is all i got from back home i think due to lack of space)

what i can do is that I can scan the cd case and put my name and send it to one of you who can help me with the manual????

if u agree plz let me know
thx

ballay_baz

School Cricketer
hello,

guys so are u willing to send em some suggestions and the manual????

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well sorry if you have a legimate copy of the game, but basically just go to the nets, its very simple to work out

ballay_baz

School Cricketer
zimrahil said:
Well sorry if you have a legimate copy of the game, but basically just go to the nets, its very simple to work out

i am sorry but i didnt understand what u mean

Ritwik

co-founder
It means that you've brought your copy from a reputed retailer, and not palika bazar or nehru place (delhi) or Lamington Road (Mumbai) where piracy is rampant. In laymen's language, meaning that you should not be required to use/copy any "crack" to run the game after installation.

ballay_baz

School Cricketer
i dont have to use any sort of cracks per se to run the game..
My game is running just fine but i think i am not doing great against the computer team sbecause i MIGHT be missing on some intricate details...thas all.....
All i needed was the detailed manual so i can better play the game i love

kickboxer1st

School Cricketer
ritwik said:
It means that you've brought your copy from a reputed retailer, and not palika bazar or nehru place (delhi) or Lamington Road (Mumbai) where piracy is rampant. In laymen's language, meaning that you should not be required to use/copy any "crack" to run the game after installation.
lol Ritwik u know all the places :p

Users who are viewing this thread