Blc 99 "Send error report" error

deepak1134

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I installed the Brian Lara cricket 99 (2008SE) and followed all instructions. i changed the compatibility to win 95. The game starts and im able to go through the menus but before the match cud start i get a send error report error. Kindly Help

Thanks in advance.

Jack_Fourie

School Cricketer
BLC '99 2008SE ? Their was no 2008SE. Ha ha. Let me guess it isn't a legal copy.

We'll help you if you only buy the game first rather than download it from a warez site.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Believe me, this game is not available to download from any pirate sites, i know i spent long enough looking for it. ;)

Ste

Executive member
Cant get it working at all, keeps asking me for a CD.

I extracted the ISO to my hard disk instead of burning to a CD, perhaps thats why. I will try again tomorrow.

I have the BLC original CD, but dont have a clue where in the house it is.

vibes992000

School Cricketer
Lolzz yeah Jack is right i.e there is NO 2008SE .. that was put there so that people can differentiate it between the old 99 version and the modified version .. and it seems that people kinda started differentiating it already . ha ha ha ah ...

BLC '99 2008SE ? Their was no 2008SE. Ha ha. Let me guess it isn't a legal copy.

We'll help you if you only buy the game first rather than download it from a warez site.

vibes992000 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

NO NO you don't EXTRACT the ISO ..

Mount it using some virtual CD Mounting tool .. i hope you aware of the Virtual CD concepts...

Cant get it working at all, keeps asking me for a CD.

I extracted the ISO to my hard disk instead of burning to a CD, perhaps thats why. I will try again tomorrow.

I have the BLC original CD, but dont have a clue where in the house it is.

vibes992000 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Yes thats why I took initiative to post its modified iso

Believe me, this game is not available to download from any pirate sites, i know i spent long enough looking for it. ;)

Ste

Executive member
Lolzz yeah Jack is right i.e there is NO 2008SE .. that was put there so that people can differentiate it between the old 99 version and the modified version .. and it seems that people kinda started differentiating it already . ha ha ha ah ...

I see the BLC .TIM editor is included when you run the installer it has the readme file I wrote 8 years ago:

" BLC TIM EDITOR BETA 2
Hari Narayanan.R, Sudharsan.R, Stephen Cooper
Copyright 2001 BLC Online
All Rights Reserved

This software may not be made available for Download except at our site BLC Online. "

:D I am sure I can let you off though Vibes ;)

vibes992000

School Cricketer
This software may not be made available for Download except at our site BLC Online. "

:D I am sure I can let you off though Vibes ;)
Thanks a ton Ste :) :) .. Please let me know if u require any naming credits information modification. By the way I have retained all the original credits inside those folders.

Also please let me know that what do did after which the game finally launched successfully !

Users who are viewing this thread