BLIC 2007 best price thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date

zombieian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Punk Sk8r! said:
But I can swear on every part of me that the mail man has never come to deliver post to my house on a Saturday!

To: Mums Name :D

This email is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order which has been
passed to our dispatch department to be processed.

Thank you for ordering with www.play.com

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference(s) : 93493009

Item : Brian Lara International Cricket 2007
Price : GBP 39.99
Quantity : 1
Delivery Cost : Free
Payment : Credit Card

Delivery Address : 'you guys dont need to know'

Okay this is the order confirmation I got, my brother tells me its not right....?

Where does your Postie do on a Saturday morning I wonder? Phone the post office.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Exactly I never get it on Saturday.............but some sources (no one on PC) said that if its somthing you ordered online or somthing then it should be posted........but then why would a postman come to post one thing?

asheswonder

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
steady lads! i had a rant yesterday about play, the issue i have is i keep using them LOL!! for some insane reason, i know punks frustration well but the bottom line is dont buy from play if you dont like the service, simple to those who have the game enjoy! peace out!

zombieian

International Coach
Punk Sk8r! said:
Exactly I never get it on Saturday.............but some sources (no one on PC) said that if its somthing you ordered online or somthing then it should be posted........but then why would a postman come to post one thing?

Thought I was going mad. Just phoned the Post Office and they DO deliver letters on on Saturday up until 12 oclock. Excited now?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Well I have never had letters on a weekend anyway I have made my mind up I'm going to shop today and when I get the one through post I'm going to send it back?

Just one thing how do you do that?

zombieian

International Coach
Punk Sk8r! said:
Well I have never had letters on a weekend anyway I have made my mind up I'm going to shop today and when I get the one through post I'm going to send it back?

Just one thing how do you do that?

Errr, do what?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Will (duded64) told me that you can send the game back once you get it.......so how would I do that?

asheswonder

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ive found it a bit tricky never done a PC game before, i would advise not taking the wrapping off (the clear shiney stuff - factory sealed in other words) this will help your cause, unwanted gift etc

zombieian

International Coach
Punk Sk8r! said:
Will (duded64) told me that you can send the game back once you get it.......so how would I do that?

Go onto the web-site. Most companies have a returns policy. I have just checked play.com web-site and it is easy.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Okies thanks guys, I'm never ordering online ever again............I've had too many flop expiriances!

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
asheswonder said:
steady lads! i had a rant yesterday about play, the issue i have is i keep using them LOL!! for some insane reason, i know punks frustration well but the bottom line is dont buy from play if you dont like the service, simple to those who have the game enjoy! peace out!
OK. Time for some propaganda in response to this nonsense:

I?m delighted to announce that at the BVA Awards last night, Play.com won the Best Home Delivery Award for the 4th year running.

We managed to fend off HMV and Amazon, the other nominees.

So there! :p

Users who are viewing this thread