Bowling marker?

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dont know if this is supposed to happen with the bowling marker, the marker keeps returning to the middle at a good length point on the pitch is there anyway to rectify this problem?

U need to be quick to press the key of bowling, its not a bug or any problem, so i dont think it has any solution, its a part of game.

i think because you are selecting to play bowl some types of bowls which have thee own place.. like Bouncers.. you can put it any where but it will go back to its own position.

you must press the button 1 key quickly, just tke the marker to the point you want it to be and quickly press button 1

Farrukh_|$B said:
i think because you are selecting to play bowl some types of bowls which have thee own place.. like Bouncers.. you can put it any where but it will go back to its own position.

this is getting really annoying having have to put the bowling marker and try to keep it at a specific point by pressing the arrow keys many times before the bowler is in his later stages of his runup and u cant move the bowling marker no more? solution any1??

Users who are viewing this thread