BREAKING NEWS : Cricket 2002 Patch

S

Ste

[b:post_uid0]Cricket 2002 Online Forums EXCLUSIVE[/b:post_uid0]

BLC / Cricket 2002 online understand that the much talked about patch for Cricket 2002 is scheduled for release some time towards the end of this week. Details of exactly what the patch does and therefore putting an end to the speculation will be released very soon.

The information on the patch and later the long awaited patch itself will be avalible from the EA Sports Cricket Website so all we can do is advise you to keep checking that website.

It seems then that EA Sports will have done a really good job with this patch in addressing problems within the game and the guys at EA Sports should really be applauded for listening to peoples views on the game, admitting there where some bugs and problems with the game and doing there best to overcome them in this patch therefore giving greater enjoyment to everyone.

Well done EA.

Remember that the EA Sports Cricket Website will be the first place to go for more info on the patch and the patch itself.

Ste

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
U WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE WHEN THE PATCH IS DUE OUT! GET A LIFE U LOSER! :laugh:

B

bomber

:h: This PATCH will be a huge relief for many of us, hope its out soon.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
I think you should heed Shailesh's advice and post your rants on Dave's forum. Please don't pollute our nice forum.

sunsamrat

School Cricketer
Nice to hear abt the patch
Can anyone tell me what r the features that it will have
compared to current c2k2002?

Sashi77

School Cricketer
from where can I download this i visited the links with no luck :but///: Also the other forum with andrews post in it www.nzwarriors.com/forums said it will be out in the new year where is it?

S

sangamm

Also the other forum with andrews post in it www.nzwarriors.com/forums said it will be out in the new year where is it?
/d/
lol
talk about nzwarriors!

Sashi77

School Cricketer
i just found a post at nzwarriors !!! :but///:
i heard from dave that patch is being kept back because of the blc hacking and ea not releasing it so if you are angry like me email blc and tell them how mad you are because they are the reason for ea not releasing it
i feel like crying this cant be happening :angry:

jonah

International Coach
sashi,
If you read anything that contains the words 'BLC hacking' or 'Dave/Warrior/Bill Lawry says' don't believe it; it's total rubbish.

Edited By jonah on 1043795958

Sashi77

School Cricketer
im just thinking if ea sports believes him then how much do we take it as ??? it really doesn't matter to me anyway just want the patch yaar! !:]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
i just found a post at nzwarriors !!!
i heard from dave that patch is being kept back because of the blc hacking and ea not releasing it so if you are angry like me email blc and tell them how mad you are because they are the reason for ea not releasing it

i feel like crying this cant be happening

[b:post_uid0]That's just a load of rubbish. The official patch HAS been released. Read more here:[/b:post_uid0]
http://blc.sports-gaming.com/cgi-bin....2;t=900

[b:post_uid0]Download patch:[/b:post_uid0]
http://www.3ddownloads.com/sports-gaming/b...et2002Patch.zip
[b:post_uid0]AND...[/b:post_uid0]
http://netville.future.easyspace.com/Crick...et2002Patch.zip
PS: [b:post_uid0] Please disable any download managers when downloading from the FIRST URL[/b:post_uid0]

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread