PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A Canadian team winning the CL! My life is now complete.

I thought we'd be goners given the way Amla and co were batting. Outstanding effort from our bowlers to keep them below 300 when it looked like they'd go past 350 at one stage. Ten Doeschate was simply awesome with the bat and very well supported by Pietersen in the middle overs and Kamyuka towards the end. A nice way to send off Davison and Bagai - the two greatest Canadian players of the new millennium.

Congratulations to Belfast for making it this far and sawing off the big teams one by one to make it an entertaining all-associate, all-Dragons final. Thanks to @The Author for going ahead with the final we were all looking forward to. Apart from @Na Maloom Afraad's ban towards the end, I think this was a pretty good season overall.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Congratulations to Toronto Hurricanes :) and atlast after 1 month wait Final is over

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congratulations Toronto Hurricanes :). Hard luck Belfast Knights.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Congrats to Toronto. Reminds of one season I ran where Zimbabwean team won it.

And I would propose only staff to run future CLs from now on.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It's just a proposal. Staff are trustworthy, that does not mean members aren't but we shouldn't be in a position where halfway into the CL and the simmer is banned. This was just one match so it was easy to sim and I thank The Author for that. Just my opinion and would like others' as well.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
It's just a proposal. Staff are trustworthy, that does not mean members aren't but we shouldn't be in a position where halfway into the CL and the simmer is banned. This was just one match so it was easy to sim and I thank The Author for that. Just my opinion and would like others' as well.

No worries. I think it needs to be someone with experience. I wasn't ready when I managed this the first time; my ratings were terrible. :p

Na Maloom Afraad did very well. :)

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WOW! I am very happy for Toronto Hurricanes as the team from CC OD won the CL XIV

Users who are viewing this thread