cool gameplay patch by kartik

S

sickhead

Hey....
just tried the patch......its good......but i think there is one error in the shots for ODI which needs to be rectified.....when i try to play a cover drive.......the batsman faces the wicket keeper and tries to hit a backfoot sq cut facing in the wrong direction....trust me its no cricket stroke at all.......this needs to be rectified asap.....can you send me the fix please.....or tell me how to retain the cover drive........
everything else is a beauty,
clearly an improvement in gameplay.....
check it out
help me about the problem though

S

sickhead

man you have to think about this

what do you do to a full picth ball on the off side if you cant square drive???
removing of some of the shots from the game makes it imposible to play certain balls...
i love your patch....
but i just need to know how to change 2 things.....if you could help me please....i wanna keep all changes made by your patch...except these two things.....
1) i need the front foot square drive as it was before.....
2) i need the backfoot on drive and pull shot as before

please help.....thanks

J

jpdubey

1) i need the front foot square drive as it was before.....
2) i need the backfoot on drive and pull shot as before

Hi Head :o ,
I'll release a FIX patch soon to play all shots u required. (Though i thought these shots are so irritating ppl still beleive n it). O.K.

Boss aka A.R.Karthik :unsure:

J

jpdubey

Hi,

As all of u expected the first patch fix released for CoolGamePlayPatch!. Download it from

http://cricket2002.cjb.net

http://galileo.spaceports.com/~eac2002/

CRICKET'2002 CoolGamePlayPatch FIX V1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author : A.R.Karthik, INDIA

E-Mail : [email protected]

URL : http://cricket2002.cjb.net

http://galileo.spaceports.com/~eac2002/

Releasing Date : 26.03.2003 Wednesday(Apx)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this Patch Fix Contains?

This Patch Fix Contains:

Replaced few stroke files will be reverted back to its original form

What it will fix?

*As Many of you pointed out in forums(blc.sports-gaming.com, cricket2002.tk), Now u can play all the shots. Few Replaced shots now have been restored such as FRONT FOOT SQUARE DRIVE/CUT, PULL SHOT, BACKFOOT ONDRIVE. Now u can play all these shots with regularkey strokes.

* When ever u front foot square cut, a funny phenomenon of Reverse Square Pull facing towards keeper is now replaced with authentic Frontfoot sqaure cut!.

INSTALLATION:

Just Extract the Cricket2002_CGPPFixV1.zip into your Cricket'2002 directory and overwrite everything it prompts!. Cricket 2002 directory usually be found at :\EA SPORTS\CRICKET2002\.

U have to manually modify few things to install. Unzip data folder into :\EA SPORTS\CRICKET2002\data\ which overwrites "Editor" folder(field Setting), and two new folders created "ODIMATCH_batsman", "TESTMATCH_batsman" inside :\EA SPORTS\CRICKET2002\data\captures\.

Important Notes:

Say if u like to play TEST SERIES or TEST MATCH just rename "TESTMATCH_batsman" into "shots" and copy it into :\EA SPORTS\CRICKET2002\data\captures\batsman\ and overwrite existing files.

If u like to play ODI match, World Series, Knockout tournament, WORLD CUP, Shajah Series, just rename "ODIMATCH_batsman" into "shots" and copy it to :\EA SPORTS\CRICKET2002\data\captures\batsman\ and overwrite existing files!.

This process is usually easy if u done it one and again!, but in starting this process a bit tough though!. Particulary for a new bie!. You've to change the shots folder once u decides to play Test or ODI. If u actually play with TEST shots, but a one-day game u stuck at the Crease and runs hard to come by, and Vice Versa.

More importantly the game should be play in "NORMAL" mode by changing u'r options in game main menu\options\Game. Otherwise u don't see any thing like i listed above!. U won't get any movement, spin, swing, bounce, the pace of game set by CPU batsman. Do it First!, Change it to "NORMAL" MODE.

If u really like to play the backfoot ondrive, frontfoot square drive, Pull, then only absolutely unpatch it. Otherwise just play with the existing CoolGamePlayPatch!. Incase if u just wanna play frontfoot sq.drive only not other shots then just extract the patch into "My documents" folder and just copy the sqdrive_0.bin, sqdrive_1.bin, sqdrive.saf into the corresponding folder. Likewise u can change it to any shots u want!.

A.R.Karthik

INDIA

[email protected]

A.R.Karthik aka Boss B)

A

Admin

Thank you for this quick update Karthik
beer.gif

Users who are viewing this thread