Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Carrying on my 80s test - India (AI) vs Pakistan (me).

India building a huge lead, late on day 2

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
restarted the test fantasy test league, decided to include Aus & SL.

First up, West Indies travel to NZ to face Howarth's 11 plus Fred Goodall...

Apart from some minor "fantasy" changes, these are close to the 11s that played the notorious 1980 test series.

Load FM

Club Captain
My long term career mode series from Cricket 19 continues. In episode 2, we resume our early career struggles with the bat, showing action from a one day match and a T20 tie. We also get our first ever overs with the ball, can we do something special with it?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone please post me a good custom sliders my gameplay is not on track due to sliders wrong settings :( plz help guys

D

Deleted member 185125

I don’t no how you do that don’t you find that boring[DOUBLEPOST=1562682593][/DOUBLEPOST]Not having a go just wondering
As a matter of fact, I'm not liking bowling to AI in limited overs at the moment. The shot selections are really off putting. Especially the lofted shots.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
continuing the WI v NZ 80s match from the fantasy league. need to get the last wicket and bat myself.

At the start of day 2. (p.s. pitch condition has reloaded! yay.)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
christ knows what has happened to my batting - my last 3 completed inns are 120 all out, 120 all out, 153 all out. Staring at my 2nd consecutive inns defeat!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
christ knows what has happened to my batting - my last 3 completed inns are 120 all out, 120 all out, 153 all out. Staring at my 2nd consecutive inns defeat!

Horror show!!!

Mate what pitch is that.. and did you lower Wicket Chance or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread