Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
******************************* Got Him again *********************************

@MattW please look at the keepers reactions.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
******************************* Got Him again *********************************

@MattW please look at the keepers reactions.

Yes its a horrible bug ...

Hopefully @BigAntStudios have it up in their priority list of bugs to be addressed in next update...

Also kindly post this in the bug report thread...

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 46 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. In this episode, we feature in an overseas T20 tournament for the first time in our career, as we make our debut for Peshawar Zalmi in the Pakistan Super League. We're captain for a double header against Karachi & Multan, hoping to get off to a good start!

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 47 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. In this episode, we play the final game of the Pakistan T20 Super League after a disastrous run of form at batsman and captain for Peshawar Zalmi. We're hoping to finish the tournament on a positive note, with a strong innings against Lahore.

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 48 of my Cricket 19 batting all-rounder career mode story. In this episode, we return to first class action in the Sheffield Shield. It's the final game of the season with West Australia, as we look to wrap up the title against Victoria.

Users who are viewing this thread