Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

defysodslaw

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The pitch was normal,I find that if the pitch is normal the AI will score between 200 and 275,if the pitch is soft you can get scores below 200.I never go for hard or dusty wickets when playing retro games because the scoring would be too unrealistic.
The difficulty is pro,none of the sliders have been changed except for AI run rate which I lower to 40 during a retro game.

Just remember though these are AI vs AI settings,they would probably be no good for a user controlled game. :)

I see. Yes, AI vs AI matches will probably not play out like single-player matches. I was winning matches easily on hard mode, so recently tweaked the sliders a bit. Currently, I'm playing ODIs with AI timing 90, bowl quality 90, wicket chance 25, and desired run rate 70. Although I love high-scoring matches, I do miss the low-scoring thrillers when playing 90s ODIs. For me, lowering the run rate takes away all the competition since anything around 300 is par almost on any wicket thanks to the weak AI field setups. I think I am going to experiment with soft and normal pitches more. Thanks for the slider and difficulty info. :)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
How long did that take you Dave? Amazing work.

An absurd amount of time!

Mostly, the prep is a long time - so first I had to rip a load of audio from youtube video to mp3, then I had to cut out sections of them that I thought would make nice commentary. Making the actual vids isn't too bad, sharefactory on ps4 makes it quite easy to splice the commentary in.

don't think i'll keep doing every video like that, it's a bit too long winded and as i only have a certain amount of "me time", it does cut my actual playing time in half.

will do the rest of the first day of this test at least... and i've also got some Tony Lewis, Jack Bannister and Tony Cozier set aside for the home series vs the West Indies

Wealey

ICC Board Member
An absurd amount of time!

Mostly, the prep is a long time - so first I had to rip a load of audio from youtube video to mp3, then I had to cut out sections of them that I thought would make nice commentary. Making the actual vids isn't too bad, sharefactory on ps4 makes it quite easy to splice the commentary in.

don't think i'll keep doing every video like that, it's a bit too long winded and as i only have a certain amount of "me time", it does cut my actual playing time in half.

will do the rest of the first day of this test at least... and i've also got some Tony Lewis, Jack Bannister and Tony Cozier set aside for the home series vs the West Indies

Dave you know you could to make it a lot lot simpler just use sharefactory like you say and just record with a PS4 mic the audio bits you want and place them where u want on the video. Just record it coming out of your phone or whatever

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Dave you know you could to make it a lot lot simpler just use sharefactory like you say and just record with a PS4 mic the audio bits you want and place them where u want on the video. Just record it coming out of your phone or whatever

no I didn’t know that, thanks I might try. Some of them sound better quality on my computer than once imported so it may improve that too.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
no I didn’t know that, thanks I might try. Some of them sound better quality on my computer than once imported so it may improve that too.

Yeah you literally get to the bit of footage on the video you want audio to play over. Then you just press record. Then move it exactly where u want it. Much easier

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What your AI settings.. Run Rate, Timing etc?
That catch hahahah!

legend AI, run rate and timing I think at 45.

honestly I don’t play with the sliders much and I get a pretty decent outcome.

Taylor plays a bit too aggressively will have to check his mentality, ratings and perks before I reach the 1993 series!!

As for the catch “well you wouldn’t believe it”

Wealey

ICC Board Member
legend AI, run rate and timing I think at 45.

honestly I don’t play with the sliders much and I get a pretty decent outcome.

Taylor plays a bit too aggressively will have to check his mentality, ratings and perks before I reach the 1993 series!!

As for the catch “well you wouldn’t believe it”

Yeah you def get a lot more aggressive shots than Iv had!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah you def get a lot more aggressive shots than Iv had!

Only Taylor... most players around him falling apart so I guess he was counter attacking.

but this is very limited highlights, it wasn’t excessive at all. Plenty of defence and 1s/2s. Not many leaves but I do attack the stumps

Users who are viewing this thread