Cricket 2004 Multiplayer

rahul2004

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How to play cricket 2004 two player mode with a single keyboard?

Is there any other cricket games in which we can play two player mode with a single keyboard?

Old ones possibly- C2k4 doesn't let you play 2 player with one keyboard because most keyboards have a limit on the number of keys you can press at one time and therefore have a problem with 2 players- just invest in a controller.

Brial Lara Cricket by Codemasters gives you that facility. One player uses Numeric key and the other the alphbetic key. But that is the Game in 1999, this is 2004 hence no current game gives you that options.

Is there any patch available which allows two player mode on the key board for cricket 2004?

Not to the best of my knowledge- just get a controller, it's a lot easier

what controller brad?

in cricket 2004 , second player can play with gamepad. can anyone change this option to keyboard?

How do you play Multiplayer... like LAN games In EA Cricket 2004?
plz email me [email protected].... i have no clue how to use this msg board thing

thanks

No LAN or anything- the only way to play online is for one person to play an innings, swap the teams using SavTweak and send the save game to the other person to finish. Alternatively you can play a proper game with 2 players on the same computer

Users who are viewing this thread