Your Cricket Cricket Bats

Jit

International Cricketer
I can't stand heavy bats, I like to be able to feel that when I hit a six, for example, the confidence that you are a strong person. Plus heavy bats can make your arms tired of lifting it over prolongued periods of time.

plus it can slow you down too and get your stump knocked out if your are late happened to my mate once lol he took our heavist bat and went into the nets he was doing good until a leg spinner knocked his stump out cuz he was too late lol

Mad Snake

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
how many grips do you guys use, i have 2 on at the moment but have had 3, i hate a thin handle, makes it more comfortable for me i guess

lightbulb

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
how many grips do you guys use, i have 2 on at the moment but have had 3, i hate a thin handle, makes it more comfortable for me i guess

I had two on my old bat because it had a thin handle as well as it being a tad heavy for my liking so I put an extra griponandall of a sudden I can get my hands properly around the handle and it feels lighter!

Jit

International Cricketer
lolz its all depends on the grip cuz some grips are heavy and make you feel like it got 2 grips on and others are thins and very light so it all depends on the grip thickness

Users who are viewing this thread