Cricket Games cheap on Steam

Should’ve noticed this earlier, but until Sunday you can get some pretty good deals on cricket games on Steam, the online game distribution service.

The main one is 50% off Cricket Revolution, bringing it down to US$12.49, which is pretty reasonable for the game, despite its many flaws it is probably worth that price to find out whether you like it or not – it certainly is a very different approach to cricket games, I found it hard, but not in a good way. You can find out more and read my full review in our Cricket Revolution page.

Codemasters games are also on special, I personally probably would rather plonk my money down on the pack of some of their reportedly very good racing games,█ but with this being a cricket site and all, Ashes Cricket 2009 is $6.97 and for those of you wanting the cheapest cricket game experience Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 is only $1.69 – about what it is worth too. A special note on AC09 that the beta patches do not work with the Steam downloadable version – but perhaps still worth the purchase if you don’t have the game.

Though be careful, visiting the steam site during the sales usually results in spending a lot of money.

Article by Matt Whitehorn - Read More...

Users who are viewing this thread