Cricket Revolution Champions Edition

amit_mangal30

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

Just today I bought the CD for the game after playing the demo version. Really excited about it.

I have a couple of queries though:
1. The installation says 'Cricket Revolution Champions Edition', what is this? Couldn't even find it on google.
2. I have the CD, but I do not know what else do I need to do to play online (against other players on CR servers)

Please assist.

Thanks in advance

Amit

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Are you sure its legal one or not have been duped by games vendor? You will not find players in online lobby anyways.

amit_mangal30

School Cricketer
ya ya...no doubt about that. I have bought it from Plant-M (music and games chain in Delhi). Also, it asks for a CD to play like other original games. It's v1.06, It has all the other options but not the online one...

Do I have to buy a separate license key from Mindstorm to play online ?

amit_mangal30

School Cricketer
I already have it: it's same as this websites 'amit_mangal30'...what next???

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
click play online and login using it. I dont know if it actually works anymore as someone said their servers were down. Contact them in their forum for more help.

amit_mangal30

School Cricketer
click Play Online...where ? in the website or the game...I do not have that option in the game as I said.

Also please could you post me the link of their forum, clicking the Forum menu on CricketRevolution.com brought me to this website...

jot15

Club Cricketer
the forums doesnot exist anymore.when you open the game it will say revolution online click on it and login.if you don't have account you can sign up on www.cricketrevolution.com

-xen-

School Cricketer
Champions Edition in India

Hello,

The Champions Edition of CR is being retailed only in India by a local distributor - Interlude Technologies. This is a limited version of the game which has single player and LAN play enabled. However, it does NOT have access to Revolution Online, which is the premium community system tied in to the website for multiplayer internet play.

If you want to play online multiplayer on Revolution Online (global servers currently setup in USA and UK, next in Pakistan, India, and Australia), you will need to purchase the full version online either from Steam or from the CR official website. This is the complete official game with access to all features, including Revolution Online. The Champions Edition (or any other edition retailed in India) will not have Revolution Online multiplayer enabled in the game.

-xen-

amit_mangal30

School Cricketer
:(. this is not good news. I don't know why so in India. I have already bought the game, and now will have to buy another copy from online stores, as I wanted to play online. anyways, let me get that 10$ from somewhere ;)...Thanks for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread