Crystal clear Brico Pack

XRichX

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I saw cuple threads with people looking for themes and packs, so i tohught id premote one ;)

bricopack-crystal-clear.jpg

This pack, once installed, changes your XP appearance from the boring blue, olive or silver to a whiltish design with lots of new features aswell as changing all of the icons, being able to have a thinner taskbar. It generally gives XP a better look. It has the special feature of individually giving your folders a different colour, which can make a certain folder stand out.

ccbc2.jpg

The pack comes with additional software like object dock, and special software so you can change your folder colours.

I have used this pack and it does work and theres no viruses or anything in it! if you do run into any problems, theres a helpful forum on the crystalXP website, which you can turn to.

NOTE - Please note that if you download it and install it, you are doing this at your own risk! i nor CrystalXP cannot/will not accept any responsibility for data loss or reinstallation of XP!

By XRichX

?CrystalXP 2007

Last edited:

XRichX

School Cricketer
Abhas said:
nice themes, but will slow down the system a lot, so people with lesser configurations, stay out!!!

it all depends on what the user has running on his PC, as the Pack doesnt use much system resources at all, i had it on my old PC running with 256MB RAM. :p :rolleyes:

Last edited:

afreedee

Club Cricketer
i would not install this on a computer with less then 512 mb ram. it slows it down too much if it is (i'm talking from experience). No offence XRixhX but if you want a theme that makes you comp look cool get the vista transformation pack!

XRichX

School Cricketer
afreedee said:
i would not install this on a computer with less then 512 mb ram. it slows it down too much if it is (i'm talking from experience). No offence XRixhX but if you want a theme that makes you comp look cool get the vista transformation pack!
None taken, you can get the vista transformation pack theme through using the patched uxtheme which Crystal Clear Brico Pack patches. Also, Vista Transformation pack wrecked my internet connection (wireless) and i had to reinstall XP. Yes i did it in safe mode etc etc. but still. The icons are better with the Brico pack aswell.

I have the pack above installed and i have changed the MSStyle so it all looking like a mac, it's a lot nicer than the Transformation pack which doesn't have transparency (need WindowBlinds 5+)

macscreenie.jpg

grizzkarizz

School Cricketer
I have Stardock (windowblinds) installed on my computer and it is really good and doesn't affect how quick my computer runs at all. Although I do have this one problem.

When I play Cricket 2007 the start bar icons seem to flash in the bottom right hand corner.

Does anyone else have this problem.

BTW, I have searched but the thread had 50 odd pages...

omkarjere

International Cricketer
None taken, you can get the vista transformation pack theme through using the patched uxtheme which Crystal Clear Brico Pack patches. Also, Vista Transformation pack wrecked my internet connection (wireless) and i had to reinstall XP. Yes i did it in safe mode etc etc. but still. The icons are better with the Brico pack aswell.

I have the pack above installed and i have changed the MSStyle so it all looking like a mac, it's a lot nicer than the Transformation pack which doesn't have transparency (need WindowBlinds 5+)

macscreenie.jpg
I agree it wrecked my Internet connection too. I was able to connect to Internet but whenever I wanted to go to a website it said page not found. I checked my Firewall, Settings etc but no effect. I had to format my PC to get a working Internet connection.

Users who are viewing this thread