Deleting History

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I delete my clear history, delete files and delete cookies there is still some left which dont appear in the address bar but appear when i start to type the address. Can anyone help???

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
evertonfan said:
Been browsing naughty sites have we? ;)

exactly what i was going to say! ;)

useful tool that delete history option or i would have to face some difficult questions :spy

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Its not like you guys havent so dont sit all high and mighty... I think there is one in the lot of like 10

But I have my own log in so im not worried its just frustrating when I clean it out like you should to keep it running in top order and there is still stuff left such as when i googled Randeb Bose like 2-3 weeks ago lol

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Griffo said:
Its not like you guys havent so dont sit all high and mighty... I think there is one in the lot of like 10

But I have my own log in so im not worried its just frustrating when I clean it out like you should to keep it running in top order and there is still stuff left such as when i googled Randeb Bose like 2-3 weeks ago lol

i didn't say i hadn't :cool:.......naughty boy :D

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not sitting high and mighty, i've browsed my fair share of naughty sites....

I can't see what your doing wrong exactly because whenever I delete my history it completely deletes.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
we better be careful before this turns into a 'what naughty sites have you visited' thread and rumour has it, there is a spammer amongst our ranks. :spy

rarely, it won't delete for me but eventually does so i am not sure what is going on. try closing all your internet windows, delete the history, close that internet window, open up another one and see if shows up in the url

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Lol i love the way i get positive reps from this

thanks for the site ill check it out when i get home later tonight

Bilal91

International Coach
lol...where u been goin eh...lol...try the sites almost gave and u will be sorted...i think...unless they come back to haunt you...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread