First Class Career Mode Start?

mitchapalooza

School Cricketer
Can you start your career as a First Class Star Player and then make your way to your National Team? I can't seem to make it happen!

Thanks in advance.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes. When starting career mode you have two options, start a new career or an existing one - ie a rostered player.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, but my player who is attached to those rosters does not appear on the selectable players list :-S
As in a custom player you made? I think if that's the case you need to link him and replace a current player. Not really sure how to do that myself, but a few others have told me that was the way to do it.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You can only start a star player career mode as an international player. Aka players listed in the in-game 35-man squads of the full member nations (the 9 countries apart of the World Test Championship).

Unfortunately you can't start a star player career mode as a domestic player, say you wanted to start a star player career as Nic Maddinson for Victoria, the only way you could do this is if you added him to the Australian squad in the Academy beforehand. Likewise, if you want to start a career mode directly in domestic cricket instead of playing through club cricket, there is no way to do this.

mitchapalooza

School Cricketer
Thanks, I've had this game since release and this is what I have already thought. While I think this game is amazing, I hope they rework 'dynamic squads' to allow whether we like this kind of thing or not.

Thanks for you answer.

Users who are viewing this thread