FSH files...please help

cricketfanatic

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

I have downloaded the rope pack by riyaz.I installed the ropes with no problem for kolkatta, sharjah, faisalabd(ie countries with just one stadium)

But i am not finding the fsh files for stadia such as brisbane,melebourne,aukland,christchurch(ie for countries with more than 1 stadium) in my cricket 05 root directory. I know the fsh files for these stadia but am not able to find them in the root directory.Hence i am not able to add these ropes.

Can any one help ?From where do i download these fsh files ?

Thanks

Prakash

Executive member
You will need biggui to extract those fsh files from your .gob.

cricketfanatic

School Cricketer
i opened those files..there are 3386 files in that..i should extract them to which directory ? i didnt see an extract option in biggui..i am using version 0.4r1

i opened those files..there are 3686 files in that..i should extract them to which directory ? i didnt see an extract option in biggui..i am using version 0.4r1

D

Deleted member 11215

just search for the files you need then extract them yo main directory

sid_19840

International Coach
Use EA Graphics Editor(the beta version) ,you dont need to extract all the files that way.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ok instead of me startin a new threa ill ask here. can anyone gimme the stadium files which contain the ropes not all of the stadium files coz theres loads of each stadium just the ones with the ropes coz i cant find the rope one for Lords so please gimme all the files with just the ropes not all the stadium files just rope ones please

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
yh thanks for that i kno how to install now but the stadium list is still huge and i cant find the lords one with rope so cud u gimme the one with just the stadium coz there was a rope pack befor with only the stadiums that had the ropes bit in them

Users who are viewing this thread