Graphics cards

Cowburn199 said:
Look at the ATI X850 on Battlefield 2 then..All settings high Anti aliasing X8 anyone? And theres no jerkiness at all !
NEWSFLASH: Top end card plays game on high settings :eek:

Hardly relevant to his thread though, unless you're planning on making them available for 150 pounds

langerrox said:
i can play on bf2 with highest settings possible with highest AA and AF settings plus the nvidia 16x and 8xS settings:) but that was with my old better cpu..
Don't get cocky "Roxxy" :p . A new chip (G80) is coming in spring 2006 from Nvidia and I am saving for it already. I'll beat your PC in specs. Hehe :D

For "Skateboarder", Nvidia 6600 GT is the best bang for buck at the moment or ATi X800 is also pretty good regardless of memory although 256 MB preferred.

Last edited:
Always go for performance dude....Low quality 256 cards are available but a good or fast 128 mb card beats in performance.So go for performance.becase its a one time or long time buy so invest once and get the best ...

id stay away from a 6600gt, i had some and was horrible try a 6800GT and try to get a decent brand name not a cheap one.

Users who are viewing this thread