Graphics on PS2 (Bad)! Please help!!

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I have played the demo of Cricket 2005 on PC and found the graphics to be exceptional. Yesterday, though, i got the game on PS2 and noticed that the graphics are not at all as good (By Far) as the PC. On PS2 it looks like cricket 2004 to me, where as on PC the graphics are more crisp and bright. The clothes look faded in PS2 version while on PC they are bright and shining and realistic. The crowd looks blurred most of the times on PS2.

I just wanna know, if anyone else has played the game on PC as well as PS2, can you confirm if the graphics on PS2 are actually that bad, or is it my copy of the game.

Please help!!

Sarwanfan

School Cricketer
its not the copy or the graphics its your ps2 and the ps2 graphics are faded in because your computer is set on bright. please think before you speak or you will look like a fool

angad

Chairman of Consent
Well firstly to correct you, my pc is not set to bright, secondly im talking about the quality of the graphics. In PC it looks real, in ps2 its somewhat different (i couldnt exactly figure out what as i have played it only for a day). All i wanted to know was if the graphics on PC are (a lot) different than the ps2 or not.

You said its not the graphics but my ps2. Does that mean that something is wrong with my ps2 or is it generally bad on PS2?

I just need comments from other people who have a ps2 and have played this game on both ps2 and pc.

brad352

Executive member
angad said:
All i wanted to know was if the graphics on PC are (a lot) different than the ps2 or not.
I haven't played Cricket 2005 on PS2, but you should be expecting it to look pretty horrible

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
brad352 said:
I haven't played Cricket 2005 on PS2, but you should be expecting it to look pretty horrible
Hopefully cricket games will look somewhat better when they hit the XBox 360 and the PS3.

kodos

International Coach
the graphics looks pretty decent on ps2 but of course PC has much better graphics. Any game on PC will look heaps better than PS2.

Sarwanfan

School Cricketer
well i think the graphics are better on ps2 and angad yes there might be something with your ps2 and the only reason a game will look better on pc because a pc is ggh piece of technology and i dont like playing games on my pc to many buttons to remember

scousepig

School Cricketer
They're not bad at all, they're really good, much better than Cricket 2004, you blind fool. obviously though, if you've played the PC demo, the graphics aren't as good as that, but it goes without saying.

immy

School Cricketer
same goes for me angad!

i have it on ps2 ..its different from pc version...
ps 2 : crowd cloth even pitch sometime is faded
pc : cristal clear

so dont worry... its ''normal''

Users who are viewing this thread