IPL Harbhajan Singh Lifted Nita Ambani !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puneet28

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
As the Mumbai Indians stomred into the finals beating Mallya Bangalore Royal Challengers, Neeta Ambani could hold her excitement and rushed to the ground as the moment last bowl was bowled.

harbhajan_lifts_nita_ambani.jpg

Nita Ambani rushed into the ground and climbed on Bhajji without noticing that several lenses flashed in a second to capture the thrilling excitement. Our own romantic Bhajji lifter her in his arms without any problem.

For Nita Ambani, it was long awaited moment, She never misses a single match of Mumbai Indians and always supports players.

I just wish that this also should not become any controversy as news hunters make news here and do not find news

src : Harbhajan Singh Neeta Ambani | Harbhajan Singh Lifted Nita Ambani Pictures Photos

ankurcshah

International Cricketer
Was going to create the thread when you did it :p.

Even the commentator told only bhajji had the cheek to do it.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sardar and a milf, why not.

Oh stop it yaar. It was just out of excitement. Whats wrong when a man and woman hug to celebrate a win? Thats just so brave of Bhajji and Nita to do in a country like India where public displays of affection between man and woman is still taboo.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ummm.. wtef

MacLovin added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

I am sorry i just had to google her. Last time i saw her i remember she looked lot different. she defo had British teeth. RED and weird.

And this is what i found

YouTube - harbhajan lifts nita ambani

look at the video and go back to the picture and look at her reaction :rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread