Have a look at this hexedit, EA accomadated stamina changes

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
But somehow they assigned wrong value or variable, look below at the string from C2K4 :

Giving starting stamina to %s on default bowling team...Giving starting stamina to %s on default batting team...Resetting bowler stamina of all players on both teams.......This bowler gets a BowlerStamina bonus of %d because his PlayerStamina is %d.... he bowled south %d over(s) ago!... he bowled north %d over(s) ago!...Counting how many overs that %s has bowled recently. His max over limit before tiring is %d....Decrementing bowler stamina to ZERO.....Decrementing bowler stamina........ ....%16.16s, ...----------------, ..LUCKY! Your stamina stays the same.(%f>%f).....UNLUCKY! You lose 1 stamina point (%f<%f). Your new stamina is %d.....Chance of stamina loss = %f.....You have bowled more than your limit, so you lose one stamina point.....NEW %s bowler history:..OLD %s bowler history:..N->S....S->N....The current bowler is %s (%p)...[%16.16s] (id=%d, %p) NO STAMINA FOR YOU! (although you are not the current bowler, you did bowl some time in the last two overs.......[%16.16s] (id=%d, %p) gains 1 stamina point! New stamina is %d.....[%16.16s] (id=%d, %p) is already at max stamina (or higher).........[%16.16s] (id=%d, %p) NO STAMINA FOR YOU! (because you are the current bowler).....Updating stamina at start of over...accuracy after stamina adjustment = %f..actual accuracy = %f....deceleration after stamina adjustment = %f..base deceleration = %f..YES the bowler's time until throw has just passed the %f mark...33.A\..........?ff..I.d?...............<[email protected].?...=M..=...B...B...B..,B..(\...?Resetting the CPU bowler's history..9.c=9..=...=.Q8?...=.#tI.anm....NONE....AROUND..%s %f %f....OVER....%s %f %f %f %f..FOLLOWANGLES....%s %s %s %s %s..FOLLOWANIMS.THROWFRAME..RELEASEANIM.%s %s %s %s %s %s %s %s %s..THROWANIMS..\\W2Kserver\Project\Cricket\DataPC\BowlerThrows\.....txt....legspin_flipper.legspin_googly..legspin_normal..offspin_arm.offspin_normal..swing_out...swing_in....fast_slower.fast_normal.....

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
hi crick4life...

i have noticed that the bowlers never get tired. and these look like the strings though which we can solve that problem.

plz explain a bit more about these strings. what r : %s , %d ,%p , % f and any other info.

plz sove the problem of stamina. thanx.

Rahul

International Cricketer
good work...hope u can solve this soon!!

but any progress on changing the default lineups?? i know i've asked this before but didnt get any response.....there must be some values there like last year regarding this! coz the lineup changing bug is the most irritating thing!! pll let me know ravi!! thanx

crick4life

International Cricketer
Rahul, No luck yet on the default lineups or fields. Hopefully will break through sooner than later.

Tutsipoppy2, those with % denotes a variable which will change with the selection, cant really tweak them they are to be there.

bodyboarder_too

School Cricketer
on my version of Cricket 2004 on pc every single player in the game has a stamina of 100! that is the problem why bowlers never get tired! you could go through the team management and change every single players stats but taht would take to long. maybe wat crick4life is doing can change this quicker! thanks for all your hard work the ppl who are trying to fix the bugs!

Hero

Club Captain
Ravi,

You are putting some magnificent work and hope you will tinker the issues and appear with a wonderful patch later on. keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread