Hey plz help me - This is my first post so plz help me

PakCanada

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:( :( :( :( :( Hi guys
Can U Guys Plz Help Me
Plz If You Guys Can Plz Help Me
Ok 1st If Any One Has Good Pakistan Team with complete everything plz email it to me. If any one has any other teams complete with good everything plz email it to me too. And could someone plz email me any other cool patches plz. And plz could you guys tell me how to fix my demoloader version2
because I can't play more than ten overs and I can't play 2 players because I control both teams with the same controls. And I have tried changing my controls in every possible way. So plz help. And also Can u guys tell me how to edit stuff with hex editors. And how to edit graphics and everything else in the game plz. Plz Plz my email is ;
[email protected]
:( :( :( :( :(

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
1.Pakistani team.Well we don't have any game editor ready so changing the pak. team without hex editing would be tough if not impossible.What you can do is to rename the pak.ctm file to aus.ctm or something similar in cricket2002/data/db directory to play as pakistan.

2.Demoloader problems?See the 2nd page of this forum{cricket 2002 forum} for help on that.

3.hex editing?see http://www.gamehacking.com for info.

4.graphics and such can be edited through a good graphics program.You must have sound knowledge of a program like photoshop,paint shop pro,GIMP etc.

Edited By ritwikgames on June 09 2002 at 13:28

PakCanada

School Cricketer
Thanks Alot ritwikgames I will do what you told me. But I still got 2 questions if you could please answer them.

1. If I change the pak.ctm file to aus.ctm or something similar in cricket2002/data/db directory how can I play as pakistan do I have to do it with a hex editor and how do I make the faces and kits.

2. Which Graphic Editor Would You Prefer And Where Can I Get One For Free

Thanks Alot
Plz REply Fast Guys

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
no hex editing is required,simply renaming the files will do.

I would recommend The Gimp
a FREEWARE and very powerful graphics program.

Edited By ritwikgames on June 09 2002 at 22:37

Users who are viewing this thread