Hi i play well in the nets but ...

simran3

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

guys i can play well in the nets but i cant beat the fielders in the match. Also i have no way of knowing how well my shots are timed.

Can someone tell me how to use the placement ..functions to beat fielders ingame .

thanks

There are two arrows on both sides of the icon. If they are left and right perfectly horizontal the shot will go to the "normal" location. Otherwise it will go more in the direction of the arrow than usual, depending on what side the shot is hit on. No matter what shot you hit the direction will be changed.

In general it's impossible to beat the ring fielders at the end of the ring without using aerial shots. However the directional placement things are good for slogging, for example if you want to slog over cover but the fielder is there you can sometimes use the placement to avoid being caught. Also fine leg/3rd man can be beaten with the arrows sometimes making them better options. By using the "push" into the gap you can get 2 runs instead of 1 if you push the ball wide of fielders.

Finally "Defensive" batsmen can move the arrows wider and are in general the best type, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread