Highest Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post your highest score made in a team or by a player in this thread.

Highest Team Score: 2/81
Highest Player Score: N Jamsjaid 54 (19)

In this match they eventually posted 0/80.. not sure what happened to them after they needed just 6 off 3, they seemed to not press anything for the last few so it was an interesting win.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
my highest team score is 0/6. All I know is how to block, as no matter what I press it'll block it. No friggin' idea how to play.

MrAwesome

School Cricketer
my highest team score is 0/6. All I know is how to block, as no matter what I press it'll block it. No friggin' idea how to play.

you GreenSim,
here are a few tips for you to play correctly...

in the first couple of games, i had the same problem. you can try and not go for runs in the first few overs.
here is what i usually do

(1) get in line with the ball. just so that the ball would eventually end up right in front of the batsman or slightly across.

(2) start off with easier shots. pressing the right key for the right handed batsman (or left key for the left handed batsman) would be a good place to start with. for all deliveries that are not very short, get in line with the ball as described in (1), and as the bowler starts running in, press the direction key. once the dire4ction is set, you can see that the radar at the bottom right is highlighted according to the arrow key you pressed.

(3) when the ball has nearly reached half of the pitch, press Z. after a couple of deliveries, you should be able to connect the shot. try and make your connections occur in the "red zone" of the meter on the bottom left. that meter is there for your feedback as to how good the timing was.

(4) repeat the above till you are able to play the shot comfortably. then you can move on to other shots.

the shots are all quite easy to play. all you need to do is find out which shot can be played on which length of the ball, and then play the shot.

once you get the hang of the shots, you can then use the small radar at the bottom right to make sure ur hitting in the gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread